PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The CAT will lead us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine this... Patriots win against NY and claim home field advantage. We defeat 2 play off teams and go to the Super Bowl. We win the Super Bowl. They hand the trophy to Coach Bill, he hands it to Tom Brady, Tom hands it to the Cat and the Cat hands it to me. :D

Imagine this... Patriots win against NY and claim home field advantage. We defeat 2 play off teams and go to the Super Bowl. We win the Super Bowl. They hand the trophy to Coach Bill, he hands it to Tom Brady, Tom hands it to the Cat and the Cat hands it to me. :D
Someone with some software needs to create a JPG

Merry Christmas @SammyBlueCat ;);)

Christmas-Cat-Clothes-For-Cat-Costume-Suit-Coat-Warm-Pet-Puppy-Clothes-Hoodies-Winter-Christmas-Clothes.jpg

The Patriots picked up 193 yards rushing, the third time they cracked 190 rushing yards in 2017. The Patriots haven’t had three or more games with 190+ rushing yards in a single season since 1985.

I’ve been stressing on signing Lewis after this years super bowl victory. The guy is awesome. I’d rather have Lewis then lynch, bell, or freeman

Dude was crazy good today.

And with his body type (not being a 225+ pound guy, you would say he's doing it by being shifty. But, then he goes and pushes against 2-3 guys for some extra yards. The elusiveness is expected, the power was inspiring. Also, many of his runs were up the middle.

And his legs are probably fresh given the rotation at RB.

One thing I saw this weekend (another team and not sure which game), was a screen where the receiver was in the middle of the field (with a fake setup to the right. It was effective and interesting...though probably a low % play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST