PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Brady effect.

Redman443

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Brady has almost single handily sunk multiple potential dynasties across the league.

Colts
Seahawks
Rams(twice)
Chiefs

The chiefs have lost 4 straight and now Tyrann Mathieu called out his own team’s fan base on Instagram. Calling them the most toxic fans in the nfl.

Brady knew the Chiefs defense was nothing without Mathieu, and he broke Mathieu in the Super Bowl. He was in his face the entire first half, throwing at him constantly and embarrassing him. The mental warfare there should be talked about more.

1635605565165.jpeg

I think one of the teams that Brady broke isn't on that list. Let me add it now.

Colts
Seahawks
Rams(twice)
Chiefs
Patriots

Lions, Leopards, Cheetas and Hyenas are on the list of the few animals that will hunt a Honeybadger. Usually the the Honeybadger inflicts a lot of damage on the hunter but apparently a GOAT can come out of it unscathed.

The chiefs have lost 4 straight
They haven’t lost four straight but they are definitely struggling.

Their defense is a bit of a train wreck right now, and I think on the offensive side, along with the offensive line woes, teams finally realized that they simply had to focus on Hill and Kelce.

They haven’t lost four straight but they are definitely struggling.

Their defense is a bit of a train wreck right now, and I think on the offensive side, along with the offensive line woes, teams finally realized that they simply had to focus on Hill and Kelce.

All of them now play a "two deep" coverage on Mahomes, flood the back half. that's taken his game away.. so far KC is refusing to evolve.

I think one of the teams that Brady broke isn't on that list. Let me add it now.

Colts
Seahawks
Rams(twice)
Chiefs
Patriots
I wouldn’t go that far.
But he did prove a lot of assumptions about Belichick completely wrong.

Well such as the idea that BB can win with anyone and it was his “system” that won championships
I think more than anything that's an assumption about Brady proven wrong.

Well such as the idea that BB can win with anyone and it was his “system” that won championships

The assumption that Bill “created and piloted” the offense is nonsense and has taken a well deserved face plant. So is the idea that Brady magically made the defense better.

In the end, Brady is the greatest offensive player ever and allowed the team to have lots of flexibility for other areas, and Belichick cashed in on this better than other GMs, and his coaching ability made the overall team, especially the defense/ST, even better.

Steelers don’t win the 2008/9 super bowl if Brady doesn’t get hurt. No chance in hell.
YES

I'VE ALWAYS SAID THIS.

Also... if Brady was playing QB on that 2005 Colts team, Steelers lose that game.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back