PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Biggest Cheaters are ... The Broncos

SlowGettingUp

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
This well-done site is definitely worth a look.

Biggest cheaters are the Broncos, followed by the Jets and the Colts, with the Pats well back in the middle of the pack at number 17. According to this site, the Cardinals are the least cheaty team

The NFL's Biggest Cheaters - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

(Edit - apparently this is an old site redone - so Mods feel free to delete this thread)

Last edited:
umm-yeah-i-got-nothing.png

A few years have passed. It's about time for the Broncos to lose another Super Bowl by a billion points.

I think it is secretly engineered by #12, as there is a Best Buddies advertisement right next to the list..

Roger are you paying attention??

They change the way the page looks so it seems new I guess ... but yeah ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Let's start a new "I'm sick of everyone calling the Patriots cheaters" mega thread!:confused:

Actually, let's not

Not only that, but I don't think anyone considered the fact that balls naturally deflate in a cold environment..... according to the Ideal Gas Law, the balls in the Patriots-Colts game should have been 1.2 PSI below original level.....

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back