PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Beck Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in 1998 when the Colts drafted Manning number 1 and went 3-13 then that means Manning was a bad choice?
dont pretend you know anything about football .your the guy who said taking cullpepper over drew breese was a good choice .your the clown that predicted the phins would win the east in 06 your the guy who said cullpepper was better than brady .your the idiot who said welker would have three tds all year .the list goes on and on .you have never been right about anything a day in your life .your a proven liar and welsher and racist .name two guys who played on the 71 dolphins .ill give you ten minutes to rerspond .and no google .times up and just what i thought you dont know .you fraud .

Last edited:
You two should Get A Room!

And rival the cute couple you and Patriots Pride make? Never.
Besides, unless Guru is a hot, rich chick with a big house in Miami beach (and a stocked bar) I wouldn't be interested.

You're a homo-phobe aren't you. Drive a big truck with a lift kit too? Something along those lines?

And rival the cute couple you and Patriots Pride make? Never.
Besides, unless Guru is a hot, rich chick with a big house in Miami beach (and a stocked bar) I wouldn't be interested.

You're a homo-phobe aren't you. Drive a big truck with a lift kit too? Something along those lines?

Look up the psychology of 'projection' you're really into it!

What if I'm not? You're the one that keeps bringing up "Homo Things." Or are you looking for someone to talk to about it?

Try a mirror.
I was NOT the one bringing up or mentioning 'homo' things. YOU were.

Try a mirror.
I was NOT the one bringing up or mentioning 'homo' things. YOU were.

I am a man. I believe you are a man and I've assumed (same as you) that Guru is a man. When you say "get a room" to two people that you assume are men, you are implying that those men are homosexual. Since this is the second time you've said something along those lines I'm calling YOU out as a homo-phobe. Now, back to my big truck with a lift kit theory.... You have one don't you.

:confused: Uh no. I assume nothing. The internet is not very specific on gender. YOU assumed quite a bit and projected your subconscious feelings.

What if I'm not? You're the one that keeps bringing up "Homo Things." Or are you looking for someone to talk to about it?
dude all you ever do is talk about homos .i cant believe you have the nerve to bring it up.what a hypocrite you are

:confused: Uh no. I assume nothing. The internet is not very specific on gender. YOU assumed quite a bit and projected your subconscious feelings.

BS excuses and your reaching. I think I actually touched on a nerve here.

Last edited:
Latest from the disaster that is Miami, when reporters asked Cam if it was true that veteran players desperate for a win approached the coach asking that Lemon be the QB and Beck sent to the bench, Cam refused to comment on locker room meetings saying they should remain private. Note the non-denial.

As I'd said before here repeatedly, once Beck was given his 1st start the Phins would soon be longing for Cleo Lemon at QB. I was greeted with derision by our self-appointed 'football' expert, but I was prescient and correct, as usual.

Aqua/TW owned yet again.

I think I'll go out and shoot the ducks swimming in the garden pond next.

Latest from the disaster that is Miami, when reporters asked Cam if it was true that veteran players desperate for a win approached the coach asking that Lemon be the QB and Beck sent to the bench, Cam refused to comment on locker room meetings saying they should remain private. Note the non-denial.

As I'd said before here repeatedly, once Beck was given his 1st start the Phins would soon be longing for Cleo Lemon at QB. I was greeted with derision by our self-appointed 'football' expert, but I was prescient and correct, as usual.

Aqua/TW owned yet again.

I think I'll go out and shoot the ducks swimming in the garden pond next.

Yeah, obviously Beck's career is over. :rolleyes:

Sometimes Guru, it's like clapping with one hand or talking to a wall. Don't sweat it.

Beck isn't young. He's 26.. He's behind the learning curve and it shows..

I am a man. I believe you are a man and I've assumed (same as you) that Guru is a man. When you say "get a room" to two people that you assume are men, you are implying that those men are homosexual. Since this is the second time you've said something along those lines I'm calling YOU out as a homo-phobe. Now, back to my big truck with a lift kit theory.... You have one don't you.

Actually, when two guys like you and TW are sharing a love fest on the board and kisses each other's arse, its not a homophobic statement to tell you two to get a room. Only an imbecile would say that it is.

great comeback :rolleyes:

I am not an Aqua, Warden, or Jimmy fan either but you NEVER talk football...at least they do. You troll worse than the ones you spit that name at 24/7. When is the last time you actually talked football? I looked at your posts and couldn't find an instance of anything intelligible.

all i want to do is talk football dude. grow up :rolleyes: :rolleyes: your like a ten year old with a coloring book :rolleyes:

How old are you seriously? 50 "LOL's" in 5 posts is kinda ridiculous. It sounds like a 12 year old girl. GROW UP AND ACTUALLY TALK FOOTBALL LITTLE BOY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back