PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 3 Games to Glory Blu-Rays

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Hey guys

So please enlighten me. I know the team releases the 3 games to Glory Blu-Rays whenever the Pats win the Super Bowl, and the brand new 2018 edition is already available for pre-order! I also see that the Super Bowl 49 and 51 editions are also available at the Patriots Pro Shop.

A few questions, what are all the features you get? I'm thinking about buying one or two and maybe gradually collecting all of them. Where can you get the original 3 (which I'm guessing are on DVD since Blu-Ray wasn't really a thing in 2005)?

I got 1 and 3 on eBay sealed. If you want them sealed, those will run you 100+. 2 is the easiest to get, and the shop at the stadium had a bunch when I went

I have the other 5. This sucks being a Pats Fan. Now I have got to pony up for #6 ;)

2suvtd.jpg

So where are we now in playoff footage volume?

• Terabyte ?
  • Petabyte ?
  • Exabyte ?
  • Zettabyte ?
  • Yottabyte?

Have all 5

The second one is by far the best as it has SOOOO many good bonus features.

All of them are a 'must own' for any fan though. Getting another '3 games to glory' is sadly the number 1 reason I wanted them to win (no lie). I love these.

Bonus features on the newer ones could be better. I feel like 2 and 3 have the best bonus features.

Some of the bonus features of the past two have been the TV broadcast of the fourth quarter (and OT of SB LI). I imagine they'll do the same this time.

Have all 5

The second one is by far the best as it has SOOOO many good bonus features.

All of them are a 'must own' for any fan though. Getting another '3 games to glory' is sadly the number 1 reason I wanted them to win (no lie). I love these.

Bonus features on the newer ones could be better. I feel like 2 and 3 have the best bonus features.

Some of the bonus features of the past two have been the TV broadcast of the fourth quarter (and OT of SB LI). I imagine they'll do the same this time.

A new Three Games Tom Glory AND we need that Vincent guy on YouTube to make a new Tom Brady GOAT video. It needs to be updated :)

I also like the America's Game videos, but I don't have the 2014 and 2016 versions.

I also like the America's Game videos, but I don't have the 2014 and 2016 versions.

They seemed to have stop making them on blu Ray/DVD?

I thought the 2016 one could’ve been epic but it was a disappointment in my eyes.

I have all of the 3 Games to Glory. My favorite part was having the players do commentary over the game. The first one didn’t have it but the second, third, and fifth one did. The first two were the best. I don’t remeber all of the players off the top of my head (I know Vrabel was one and I think maybe Bruschi) sat down with Fred Kirsh and discussed what they were thinking at certain points or just random anecdotes. The Seahawks one didn’t have that but the Falcons one had James White and Trey Flowers sit down with Bob Sosci and recap overtime. It was still cool but they are two of the most soft spoken players on the team so they didn’t say a whole lot. Aside from the commentary there’s a lot of behind the scenes stuff and some good interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes