PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice I haven't chimed in on this latest episode?

THIS is way too easy. The jokes just write themselves.

On a real note, what in the hell kind of friggin' moron with the resources of an NFL player jerks off in his car in a freakin' parking lot?

On a real note, what in the hell kind of friggin' moron with the resources of an NFL player jerks off in his car in a freakin' parking lot?

Um ... someone under contract with the New Jersey Green Beans?

Consider for a moment: in just a few short months you have the Winslow wiener incident, Li'l Marky Sanchez photographed dancing bare-assed, a selfie of Gee-No!'s boner all over the Internet, and Gee-No! getting kicked off a plane for acting entitled.

Whoever said a team is the reflection of its coach was not kidding.

I hope "Woody" Johnson resigns all of them to multi-year contracts...

I hope "Woody" Johnson resigns all of them to multi-year contracts...

There's no telling what strange sexual problems THAT guy struggles with. I'll bet they're doozies. Maybe Woody orchestrated the well-publicized perversions of Wrecks and his weirdo players to distract the media from snooping around whatever he's into.

Whoever said a team is the reflection of its coach was not kidding.

You mean the toe-sucking perv walking around with a tatoo of his wife wearing nothing but Sancheese's jersey on his arm?

Notice I haven't chimed in on this latest episode?

THIS is way too easy. The jokes just write themselves.

One who's stoned out of his tiny mind ...

Whoever wrote that over there likely was serious. That's what sex is to most Green Beans fans.

I spend a little time 'over there' and it's amazing how often the Pats come up in threads or are the subject of threads. The latest is a poll asking who would they rather have as HC, Rex or Belichick. At first I thought it was a joke, but then I saw some of the responses and realized they were serious. I voted for Belichick. ;)

Could it be that Geno's delay caused Winslow to have extra time on his hands before heading to the airport, leading to his need for entertainment?

So Geno was intercepted before being able to lead the jet to touch down?

Sorry...

Our season might be over, folks, but some things are eternal. ;)

Wrecks should hire his twin brother...wouldn't YOU hire your twin brother? If I was a jolly,laugh a minute good guy that everyone loves and would die to play for and coach for, and I had a twin brother who couldn't get a job, I sure as hell would hire him in a NY second. Who would blame me?..and who would argue that the two of us would NOT be better than one?

I guess the only reason not to is if I'm a fat bloated egotistical dyslexic degenerate egomaniacal scumbag that is pathologically jealous of everyone around him...that would stop me from taking care of my twin brother. Just sayin', for all you feces eating Rat fans that lurk this thread.

The reason Rob Ryan can't get a head coaching job in the NFL is every owner has seen what a ****nuts disgrace his disgusting toe sucking degenerate brother has done to a promising Rat roster

Our season might be over, folks, but some things are eternal. ;)
Well Tune don't forget that until the season starts
they are the favorites for the 2014-2015 season ... :rofl: Same as every summer ...

Congrats to the Pats on making it as far as they did. Great job considering the roster

Congrats to the Pats on making it as far as they did. Great job considering the roster
Thanks! You'd sure love to have the Pats' roster, eh? :singing: Too bad you're stuck with that bizarre collection of perverts and miscreants. You should consider leaving the circus and joining us. I don't think we have a "Bronx Pat."

Wrecks should hire his twin brother...wouldn't YOU hire your twin brother? If I was a jolly,laugh a minute good guy that everyone loves and would die to play for and coach for, and I had a twin brother who couldn't get a job, I sure as hell would hire him in a NY second. Who would blame me?..and who would argue that the two of us would NOT be better than one?

I guess the only reason not to is if I'm a fat bloated egotistical dyslexic degenerate egomaniacal scumbag that is pathologically jealous of everyone around him...that would stop me from taking care of my twin brother. Just sayin', for all you feces eating Rat fans that lurk this thread.

The reason Rob Ryan can't get a head coaching job in the NFL is every owner has seen what a ****nuts disgrace his disgusting toe sucking degenerate brother has done to a promising Rat roster
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks, J. That's my first genuine belly laugh since early yesterday.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks, J. That's my first genuine belly laugh since early yesterday.

Hopefully this will provide another. :)

1546200_689881604397817_33301799_n.jpg

Just hope nobody posts a 2003 era picture of families watching small widescreen TVs while using their Blackberrys or posting on internet game forums from their clunky desktop PCs.

regardless of your thoughts on the rest of the story, this has to be impressive:

"The Saints went from the league’s worst defense of all time (as measured by yards allowed) to fourth in the league without a major influx of talent."

... and i'm sure the beginning of your quote is in jest ... but of course Rob is well respected as a DC and doesn't need Rex to hire him at that level.

regardless of your thoughts on the rest of the story, this has to be impressive:

"The Saints went from the league’s worst defense of all time (as measured by yards allowed) to fourth in the league without a major influx of talent."

... and i'm sure the beginning of your quote is in jest ... but of course Rob is well respected as a DC and doesn't need Rex to hire him at that level.

Remember the purpose of this thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore