PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you Patriots for a Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a team that despite some flaws made it to the Superbowl through hard work and dedication to a script that will be debated for quite a while to come. Never did I think that this team gave anything less than 100% and never did I doubt their desire to win. I too would like to thank the team, coaches and the Krafts and when that bill comes next month for next years tix I'll pay it gladly. It was a heck of year, what a ride.

I expected to be devastated by a loss, if it happened.

Well, it happened.

Guess what, I feel nothing like I did 4 years ago.

Same here.

I watched in amazement this season as Belichick took a lot of guys with limited talent and experience - within a few plays of winning the Championship.

While I'd prefer to have seen them won, it's not lost on me or other available free agents that, on average, Belichick and Brady bring their team to the Super Bowl EVERY OTHER YEAR on average.

That's going to count for something when, for the first time in 2 years, the Patriots go into a "normal" offseason and competition for desireable free agents.

If there's competition for a game changing player with say, the Jets, and the money is just about equal, which team do you think that player will prefer - the one where he can expect to be in the Super Bowl every other year? Or the one that has yet to win more AFC East Championships than the Houston Oilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back