PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans Will Fuller suspended for 6 games (PED) (Edit: Roby too)

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Would have been nice if this news broke before we played them.

“I didn’t know”...“Mistake”...lol. I think there should be a bingo card for PED cheaters excuses.

Own up to it. I suspect there is not one player in the League not using something.

Also I guess by the new CBA it is indeed now a 6 game suspension for a first offense using steroids. Masking takes it to 8. Detection of a masking agent like diuretics is 2 games. Stimulants are also 2 games for a first offense.

Sucks for him but i wouldn’t mind him next season at the right price. He was on his way to a 1000 yard season.

These pukes are the same type of people that banned ephedrine, dmaa and every good workout supplement... These idiots want to ban workout supps but legalize pot and hang out needles to heroin addicts

I smell a one year deal at a reduced rate next year and I know just the guy to take advantage of his predicament.
1606782291837.gif

I was surprised he was still playing hard middle of the season without his usual soft tissue injury. Maybe that is what he needed a little bit of boost.

I was surprised he was still playing hard middle of the season without his usual soft tissue injury. Maybe that is what he needed a little bit of boost.

He was having a heck of a year though. I think he’s one of those guys that can fit well in our system.

Josh Gordons Doctor lives in Houston?

No way!

These pukes are the same type of people that banned ephedrine, dmaa and every good workout supplement... These idiots want to ban workout supps but legalize pot and hang out needles to heroin addicts

Some form of regulation on supplements would be nice considering none of them are subject to FDA standards. That's probably responsible for a non negligible amount of positive tests in sports because there's very little legal obligation for the companies that make supplements to tell the truth about what's in them.

Texans got PED issue?

That kinda hurts us, woulda been nice if texans could’ve upset indy one of their games with them

Would have been nice if this news broke before we played them.

“I didn’t know”...“Mistake”...lol. I think there should be a bingo card for PED cheaters excuses.

Jules got popped for this.

Tell us how you feel about that.

Jules got popped for this.

Tell us how you feel about that.
Edelman in the end took responsibility and didn't say "it was a mistake" or anything like that, as far as I recall. Just funny to hear the same lines from guys outed as PED cheats.

But I feel the same about that as I did when Rodney Harrison got busted.

Also I guess by the new CBA it is indeed now a 6 game suspension for a first offense using steroids. Masking takes it to 8. Detection of a masking agent like diuretics is 2 games. Stimulants are also 2 games for a first offense.
IIRC it is four games for the PED, another two for a masking agent on the first offense.

Second offense gets eight games, third offense is 16 games.

IIRC it is four games for the PED, another two for a masking agent on the first offense.

Second offense gets eight games, third offense is 16 games.

As of this year it's now 6 games. Masking + a positive takes it to 8.

Page 9
Step One: The first time a Player violates this Policy by testing positive for a Prohibited Substance; attempting to substitute, dilute or adulterate a specimen; or manipulating a test result, he will be suspended without pay pursuant to the following schedule:
Positive Test Result for Stimulant, Diuretic or Masking Agent -- two regular and/or postseason games.
Positive Test Result for Anabolic Agent -- six regular and/or postseason games.
Positive Test Result for Prohibited Substance plus Diuretic or Masking Agent/Attempt to Substitute, Dilute or Adulterate Specimen/Attempt to Manipulate Test Result/Violation of Section 5 -- eight regular and/or postseason games

Second offense is 16 games
Step Two: The second time a Player violates this Policy by testing positive for an Anabolic Agent; attempting to substitute, dilute or adulterate a specimen; manipulating a test result; or by violation of Section 5, he will be suspended without pay for sixteen regular and/or postseason games.5 The second time a Player violates this Policy by testing positive for a Stimulant, Diuretic or Masking Agent, he will be suspended without pay for five regular and/or postseason games.

Third offense is now at least two seasons and needing commissioner's approval to return.
Step Three: The third time a Player violates the Policy by testing positive for a Prohibited Substance; attempting to substitute, dilute or adulterate a specimen; manipulating a test result; or by violation of Section 5, he will be banished from the NFL for a period of at least two seasons, subject to any appeal. Such a Player may petition the Commissioner for reinstatement after 24 months. Reinstatement, and any terms and conditions thereof, shall be matters solely within the Commissioner’s sound discretion.

Last edited:
Roby caught too. Same excuse

"Unknowingly"... lol. We really do need a bingo card for this stuff

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye