PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Television coverage for week 5, Jets at Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looooooove how the West Palm Beach market randomly has Seattle - NYG :mad: The Pats are on TV and I'm still gonna end up at the sports bar :bricks:

What are you talking about?
FOX has NFC. Seattle-NYG. AFC East, hold on now Armen, is in the AFC. That's CBS.

Worse yet, according to the site you DO get the Pats game at 4:15PM.

Or am I quantum tunneled into an alt-bizarro universe?

Last edited:
What are you talking about?
FOX has NFC. Seattle-NYG. AFC East, hold on now Armen, is in the AFC. That's CBS.

Worse yet, according to the site you DO get the Pats game at 4:15PM.

Or am I quantum tunneled into an alt-bizarro universe?

I can't speak for where you have been quantum tunneled, but I was basically referring to how the games get picked down south, in general, and not any specific games htis week.

There were many times we would get other games when AFC East games were playing and I always wondered why.

My thinking would be home town team first, then home town team's division next, followed by conference regionally pertinent games.

So, there might be times when the Dolphins played at 1pm and then the Jets, Bills or Pats (or the Colts back in their AFC East days) were playing at 4pm and we would get some stupid game like San Diego vs. KC or Pittsburgh vs. Houston because the network deemed that a "national game". When, clearly, the fans in SoFla would rather be watching a game that affected their team/division.

See what I'm sayin'?

I looooooove how the West Palm Beach market randomly has Seattle - NYG :mad: The Pats are on TV and I'm still gonna end up at the sports bar :bricks:

Did you bother to read the column?

Here is a complete list of the stations that will be broadcasting the Pats game on Sunday:

KTVA – Anchorage,AK
KXD – Fairbanks, AK
WIAT – Birmingham, AL
WTVY – Dothan, AL
WHNT – Huntsville, AL
WKRG – Mobile, AL
WAKA – Montgomery, AL
KFSM – Fort Smith, AR
KTHV – Little Rock, AR
KPHO – Phoenix, AZ
KOLD – Tucson, AZ
WFSB – Hartford, CT
WUSA – Washington, DC
WINK – Fort Myers, FL
WGFL – Gainesville, FL
WTEV – Jacksonville, FL
WFOR – Miami, FL
WKMG – Orlando, FL
WCTV – Tallahassee, FL
WTSP – Tampa, FL
WPEC – West Palm Beach, FL

Seattle-NYG is on Fox ... Pats-Jets is on CBS.

Do they not do TV maps anymore?

And please don't merge my thread with the TV listings thread. That may as well be written in Japanese for as much sense as it makes to me.

All week I've been certain that the Pats game would be on my TV. I thought to myself, "of course the game will be on self. Why wouldn't they televise the best game nationally? It would make no sense." So all week I've been greatly anticipating finally listening to a game, and sitting on my own couch.

Nope

Broncos vs Chargers. Now I get to drive 10 miles to Buffalo Wild Wings, and listen to the Broncos game while watching the Pats on a silent TV in the corner.

FML

Re: Do they not do TV maps anymore?

Thank you

Every time I try to google this I never find what I'm looking for.

And please don't merge my thread with the TV listings thread. That may as well be written in Japanese for as much sense as it makes to me.

All week I've been certain that the Pats game would be on my TV. I thought to myself, "of course the game will be on self. Why wouldn't they televise the best game nationally? It would make no sense." So all week I've been greatly anticipating finally listening to a game, and sitting on my own couch.

Nope

Broncos vs Chargers. Now I get to drive 10 miles to Buffalo Wild Wings, and listen to the Broncos game while watching the Pats on a silent TV in the corner.

FML
If you bothered to read that column then you would see that it included a link to the maps ... plus it goes beyond that and includes a list of all the CBS stations that will show the Pats games, and all the CBS stations that will not show the CBS game.

Not exactly sure how that is so difficult to understand that you would equate it to 'being written in Japanese'.

Therefore with that in mind, yes, these two threads will be merged.

If you bothered to read that column then you would see that it included a link to the maps ... plus it goes beyond that and includes a list of all the CBS stations that will show the Pats games, and all the CBS stations that will not show the CBS game.

Not exactly sure how that is so difficult to understand that you would equate it to 'being written in Japanese'.

Therefore with that in mind, yes, these two threads will be merged.

Perhaps I missed the link.

What I meant is the stations are meaningless to me. I don't know what the local stations are here.

What I meant is the stations are meaningless to me. I don't know what the local stations are here.

Exactly, I don't memorize what my local stations call themselves. kbtwesxzh cbs and stuff.
The only TV I watch is football and a graphical map will tell all the story one needs.
I think you might probably be the only person who see this issue as I do and others think we are making a big deal out of it.

Well, if you're in Montana then I would presume you get one of the four Montana stations ... which will unfortunately be showing the Chargers game. If you had simply asked for somebody to help you with a clarification when the column/thread started on Tuesday you could have known ahead of time.

Here is a list of the stations that will not be showing the Pats, but will instead be broadcasting Chargers – Broncos game:

KSWT – Yuma, AZ
KBAK – Bakersfield, CA
KHSL – Chico, CA
KVIQ – Eureka, CA
KGPE – Fresno, CA
KCBS – Los Angeles, CA
KION – Monterey, CA
KPSP – Palm Springs, CA
KOVR – Sacramento, CA
KFMB – San Diego, CA
KCOY – Santa Maria, CA
KKTV – Colorado Springs, CO
KCNC – Denver, CO
KREX – Grand Junction, CO
KBOI – Boise, ID
KIDK – Idaho Falls, ID
KMVT – Twin Falls, ID
KOAM – Pittsburg, KS
WIBW – Topeka, KS
KWCH – Wichita, KS
KRCG – Jefferson City, MO
KCTV – Kansas City, MO
KTVO – Kirksville, MO
KOLR – Springfield, MO
KTVQ – Billings, MT
KXLF – Butte, MT
KXGN – Glendive, MT
KRTV – Great Falls, MT

Last edited:

Yeah but then I would have been pissed off all week.

At least I only have a few hours of rage to deal with now.

Exactly, I don't memorize what my local stations call themselves. kbtwesxzh cbs and stuff.
The only TV I watch is football and a graphical map will tell all the story one needs.
I think you might probably be the only person who see this issue as I do and others think we are making a big deal out of it.

No need to know the station - all you need to know is the city it comes from.

What do you do if the area you live in is on the borderline between two of the colors?

Of course your link to last week's game so much more helpful, though.

Some people prefer reading pictures. Some people like to read words. The column provided both, so I'm not sure why you seem to be so against it appearing here on this site.

No need to know the station - all you need to know is the city it comes from.

What do you do if the area you live in is on the borderline between two of the colors?

Of course your link to last week's game so much more helpful, though.

Some people prefer reading pictures. Some people like to read words. The column provided both, so I'm not sure why you seem to be so against it appearing here on this site.

I sounded angry from my post, but it was actually an ingenue indignation, was just making fun with the reading of words and pictures and just wanted to play the old man having his knickers in a twist routine.

But still though, tell the author to the put the pictures up for us the kindergarteners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back