TB throwing TD's to 71 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
We know that Brady holds the record for most TD passes to different receivers with 71 and counting. We know that vinny Testaverde had 70 players across several teams.

Who is #3, #4, and etc.....and how many?

Tried googling it, pro-football referencing it, and etc....no luck...am curious if anyone here knows?

Steve DeBerg 62
Brett Favre 61

Steve DeBerg 62
Brett Favre 61

Your source? I'd like to see a complete list if possible?

I am wondering if other QB's like Manning, Brees, Rodgers, etc... have had to work with as many different receivers as Brady or not. For example, Vinny was on 7 different teams which had at least 3-4 receivers each at a time...whereas Brady was only on one team for 2 decades....

Your source? I'd like to see a complete list if possible?

I am wondering if other QB's like Manning, Brees, Rodgers, etc... have had to work with as many different receivers as Brady or not. For example, Vinny was on 7 different teams which had at least 3-4 receivers each at a time...whereas Brady was only on one team for 2 decades....

a top 5 list was was shown after Brady got to 71 on NFL Network or something, can't remember but I don't remember who was #5. I found it in a couple of articles talking about Brady breaking the record. They only mentioned DeBerg and Favre.

Pro Football Reference has how many receivers the QB threw TDs to located on the QB page for that QB. On the player page Click Touchdowns, then click TD passes, and on the right is the number of receivers and a list of all the receiver names.

Drew Brees: 63
Peyton Manning: 49

Makes sense. Brees has thrown to 2 new receivers this season I think? Tre'Quan Smith and Cameron Meredith.

Thanks guys....will use each QB's individual page on Pro-Football ref then...

Last edited:
And since many people here like to accuse Goober of vulturing, he threw 90 of 539 (16.7%) for 3yd or less and 215 of 539 (39.9%) for 9yd or less.
So unless you want to accuse Brady of that, best to stop bringing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back