PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Talk to the hand, what does it say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K. Dog

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Concerned still by the hand situation. A few days ago Brady said the hand was still bothering him. I've basically never heard Brady say any injury bothers him no matter what in 17 years, except I guess for the ACL. And he's still wearing the gloves to the press conferences. What if scar tissue is forming, causing pain or impinging on the nerves?

... I understand your concern, but have a different view. As a counter, I reference the game two weeks ago as evidence that he can play good ball today. He's had 3 weeks to heal a cut on his hand, so unless it went to tendons or muscles, it should be healed. If it had been more severe, he would have looked awful against the Jags and we would have likely lost. I know no more than you, but I think the gloves and all are likely just him and BB taunting the over hyped press into BS headlines. That is my hope.

We'll know in 13 hours. Warm ups sooner. GO PATS LII!!!!!

Brady has also mastered the art of deception, saying he still has a hand problem does not mean he still has a hand problem. "You can fool some of the people part of the time, part of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time."

Deep rooted scar tissue forming in a couple of weeks that’s so severe that it hinders his nerves and tendons?

It was a cut on his hand. If he performed well 2 weeks ago, what on earth would make you believe that two more weeks of healing and getting his stitches out would somehow make things worse?

There are some concerns about this game, but I doubt Brady’s cut from three weeks ago is one of them.

I read my palm, it says, “eenie meanie chili beanie, the spirits are about to speak.”

Also, the groundhog saw his shadow.

Many, many things to worry about. A boo boo on Tom Effin Brady’s hand is not one of them.

Staying up past 4:30 AM, or waking up before it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back