PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Talk is Cheap" Brady on Rex Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petty ? I disagree, I suggest you look at the video, research your posts a little more, especially when it dosen't make sense !
When i posted this there was no video that i knew of.

By the way it was presented on Yahoo it certainly sounded like Brady was taking a subtle shot at Ryan.

He took Ryan’s outspokenness as a sign of confidence.

Patriots players almost never make provocative remarks that an opponent can use for motivation.
New England Patriots quarterback To

“I think we follow the lead of our head coach,” Brady said. “I think because we feel a certain way, we don’t necessarily need to tell everybody about it. I mean, we’re confident. We have as much confidence as most teams in the league"

Last edited:
When i posted this there was no video that i knew of.

By the way it was presented on Yahoo it certainly sounded like Brady was taking a subtle shot at Ryan.

He took Ryan’s outspokenness as a sign of confidence.

Patriots players almost never make provocative remarks that an opponent can use for motivation.
New England Patriots quarterback To

“I think we follow the lead of our head coach,” Brady said. “I think because we feel a certain way, we don’t necessarily need to tell everybody about it. I mean, we’re confident. We have as much confidence as most teams in the league"

We understand; you were fooled. Just acknowledge it, agree that the headline should be changed and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes