Actual Pats Fan

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Notes on 28-3:

- No score in game with 12 1/2 minutes left in first half

- Horrible, miserable, ugly uniforms for both teams

Especially when they used to be awesome
jbezyrlniw8r3robblsc.jpg

- Our DC Matty P was at the very least adequate. Which is exactly how I describe him as an OC. Which is apparently contrary to everyone else on the planet's opinion...except maybe Coach Belichick?

- I never get tired of watching this. In fact, I think most of us could just sit and watch this continuously, over and over again, indefinitely with no problem. Can we say the same about any of the other Super Bowls? Maybe the Seahawks. 36 is pretty good, too.

- Usually, most of the time, in football, quarterback is the most important position on the team. For example, as good as everybody was, subtract Grogan from the equation and you could have a real, actual Patriots laughingstock.

- Anybody else get nervous down the stretch? I mean I do every time. You have to watch to the end to make sure the result is the same.

- Snacks? Popcorn? Busch?

...at least Madden admits in the intro that his Raiders-Pats games were 'controversial'

Pats on the board early after opening kickoff turnover with Hasselbeck doing his Gronk impersonation, but Falcons prevail.

...at least Madden admits in the intro that his Raiders-Pats games were 'controversial'
He's effusive in his praise for Grogan, and that the Pats were the first team to employ the 3-4

...his 'close personal friend' Ben Dreith refereed the Super Bowl which the Raiders won that year...With Plunkett, they probably would have won anyway but it was insurance*

Notes on 28-3:

- Our DC Matty P was at the very least adequate. Which is exactly how I describe him as an OC. Which is apparently contrary to everyone else on the planet's opinion...except maybe Coach Belichick?
21 points to a top 10 offense in NFL history isn't all that bad. It's pretty good.

He's effusive in his praise for Grogan, and that the Pats were the first team to employ the 3-4

...his 'close personal friend' Ben Dreith refereed the Super Bowl which the Raiders won that year...With Plunkett, they probably would have won anyway but it was insurance*

I did not know (or had forgotten) that!

**** the NFL.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes