Who will win the game outright?

• 49ers

Votes: 104 60.5%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 41 23.8%
  • RLKAG (don’t care)

Votes: 27 15.7%

• Total voters
Chiefs will stack the box and force Jimmy to beat them through the air. Shanahan has to know that going in. He's going to have to find a way to scheme around that. Running the football effectively will keep Mahomes on the sideline more.

I don't know how the Niners defense can really rattle Mahomes. He gets rid of the ball so quickly.

Chiefs will stack the box and force Jimmy to beat them through the air. Shanahan has to know that going in. He's going to have to find a way to scheme around that. Running the football effectively will keep Mahomes on the sideline more.

I don't know how the Niners defense can really rattle Mahomes. He gets rid of the ball so quickly.

Houston and Tennessee got off to good starts vs KC but couldn't sustain it. I don't think KC can just flip the switch and come back against SF.

The 49ers are the more complete team. The game in New Orleans is the main reason ill pick them because if need be theyve shown their capable of scoring alot of points Too. I think theyre going to pound the chiefs into submission though im regretfully pulling for kc.
Bingo! Shannahan didn't give the Chiefs hardly anything to dissect offensively going into the Superbowl! The San Francisco/New Orleans game proved that Jimmy could go toe to toe with another great QB in a shootout! I'm willing to bet Kyle lets Jimmy air that MF out in the Superbowl!

I’ve said this in other threads but I live in the Bay Area and am rooting against the 49ers because I don’t want to have to deal with their fans if they win. They are super bandwagon and most of them aren’t from here. They get so annoying, and don’t want to go through repeats of the Giants and Warriors run of titles.

If I lived anywhere else I’d be rooting heavily against the Chiefs.

Ray Lewis killed a guy

Shanahan and Saleh are outstanding coaches. They aren’t going to put him in foot races often.
You can bet both Shanahan's dad and BB will be at Kyle's disposal for help preparing if he feels he needs it.

Shanahan doesn't care about running into 8 man boxes. Esp with the style in which they run the ball. They hit every gap. Make stretch look like OZ. Windback look like IZ. Their OL confuses the hell out of backers.

This isn't new for him. He's been building towards this for years. They have what it takes to keep Mahomes off the field. Whether They succeed that day who knows. At the end of the day they still have to score 30+ while keeping KC under 30.

I got to root for Jimmy and the 49ers, lived in california for awhile , they took the pats winning with grace, unlike Jet fans or NY people. Jimmy was a Pat. I think we can agree we like to see him succeed. Go Jimmy G !

@Patstastic what on earth made you think the chiefs would be laying 3 or 4?
I agree if you watch Brady there was day it did not matter who the receiver was, now it does. He can not hit the percentages like he used to. Age does make change, I am 64, and know what age does, Brady is not as sharp as he once was.

This is not the Chiefs defense that the Pats lit up last year.

Chiefs 31-20

I agree if you watch Brady there was day it did not matter who the receiver was, now it does. He can not hit the percentages like he used to. Age does make change, I am 64, and know what age does, Brady is not as sharp as he once was.

wth are you talking about

FWIW the casual fans are all rooting for the Chefs. Mahomes is a HUGE draw. Andy Reid is "due". When I brought up the Hill child abuser allegations they did not seem to care.

Sad that the media spins these narratives whichever way they want...

FWIW the casual fans are all rooting for the Chefs. Mahomes is a HUGE draw. Andy Reid is "due". When I brought up the Hill child abuser allegations they did not seem to care.

Sad that the media spins these narratives whichever way they want...

That’s cool. Probably minions of Pats haters have jumped on that bandwagon. More reason for root for 49ers.

KC wins.

Offensively, too much speed and too many weapons. Get them in 3rd and long and Mahomes just runs it.

Every post season game Hardman has given KC a spark with good field position. Butker is clutch.

The KC defense is peaking at the right time. Suggs and Matheau have made a difference. Frank Clark was a good pick up.

Pool needs a meteor option.

Eagles fans are ALL rooting for the Chefs. I'm sure you all knew that. Gotta pull for the Niners here people.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back