• 49ers

Votes: 104 60.5%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 41 23.8%
  • RLKAG (don’t care)

Votes: 27 15.7%

• Total voters
24226558-7959581-image-m-113_1580697133763.jpg

This pic helps illustrate the point I was making in another post. J-Lo's outfit is designed to make her big, fat butt less noticeable.

@PP2 which charity am I donating the $100 to?

Told y’all. KC by two scores. @PP2 Google
Australian wildfire relief funds and drop a $100 donation. You don’t need to send me proof. You seem like a good dude and I trust ya.

Well that was quite a turn of events- Didn't expect Salah to cling so stubbornly to a zone scheme. Chiefs also played 49ers perfectly with a cover 1, force Jimmy G to throw the ball.

I'll drop a C note to our folks down under later this afternoon.

Reid got his SB win on his 222nd game which was his 2nd Superbowl. His 2nd year starter threw 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. He won on 2/2/20.

Interesting..

And he watched Jimmy G do a number 2 when crunch time came!

where are the garopplites this morning?

Well that was quite a turn of events- Didn't expect Salah to cling so stubbornly to a zone scheme. Chiefs also played 49ers perfectly with a cover 1, force Jimmy G to throw the ball.

I'll drop a C note to our folks down under later this afternoon.
You’re a scholar and a gentleman.

Pretty big collpase last night. 49ers needed Garopplo to throw and he was not able to. Jury is still out on him.

Not all his fault though. 49ers D let them down as well.

Last edited:
shakira is OMG!!!

Pretty big collpase last night. 49ers needed Garopplo to throw and he was not able to. Jury is still out on him.

Not all his fault though. 49ers D let them down as well.
needed him to throw at the end because they didn't run enough. When was Mostert's first carry? Dude had 220 yards the game before.

On your opponent's 49, 2:00 left, with all your timeouts ... and you flat out abandon the running game that was averaging just under 7 ypc. WTF, Kyle.

On the other hand, Shakira.

needed him to throw at the end because they didn't run enough. When was Mostert's first carry? Dude had 220 yards the game before.

Dude we saw 2 really really hot chicks and your still talking about Jimmy G?

I’m baffled!

Aren't you the one who doesn't care for baseball discussions in the football forum? But politics is fine?
It was a post directly related to the Super Bowl on which we have a discussion thread, it wasn't something unrelated pulled out of thin air. But if someone here claimed Alex Cora was correct for believing San Juan is capitol of the Dominican Republic, I'd probably comment on that as well.

Btw, I don't remember seeing any discussion here when our last POTUS got confused (apparently by his ketchup bottle) over how many states there are in the USA. Or Joe Biden confusing what state he's in on multiple occasions.

Since some folks here feel the need to argue with conservatives, here's a place for that. Good luck...

The Briefing Room - A Conservative Political Hub
No, the "Yeah but so-and-so did this or that" diversion argument won't help you here. Apples and oranges.

It was a post directly related to the Super Bowl on which we have a discussion thread, it wasn't something unrelated pulled out of thin air. But if someone here claimed Alex Cora was correct for believing San Juan is capitol of the Dominican Republic, I'd probably comment on that as well.

No, the "Yeah but so-and-so did this or that" diversion argument won't help you here. Apples and oranges.

Claiming “whataboutism” is a lazy way out in an argument because it is used to call out hypocrisy.

Get ready for the "Chiefs would have won back-to-back if it weren't for an offsides penalty" crowd...its already starting on ESPN

Last edited:
Claiming “whataboutism” is a lazy way out in an argument because it is used to call out hypocrisy.

Yeah but someone does a “whatabout” when they can’t refute the original argument, so that’s even lazier. It attempts to shift the discussion (usually, I’ve noticed, to something that isn’t equivalent to the original argument — definitely the case here).

If a Patriots fan calls out the Ravens for bluetoothgate, and the Ravens say “oh yeah? Whatabout SpyGate??” it doesn’t refute the fact that the Ravens are dirty cheaters and should be punished.

Good predictions @KontradictioN and @Brick27 . You guys both consistently thought the Chiefs had the biggest advantage against the 49ers zone and were right. Two score win, as predicted by both of you.

@PP2 I am surprised at this result and thought the Niners would have won if they hadn’t abandoned their core principles down the stretch. Almost felt like Shanahan was trying to make a statement that he was right during SB51 by going to the air in the fourth quarter. To me, it wasn’t about killing the clock versus moving the chains. It was about continuing to attack the defense with what will work (the running game.). The Falcons running game completely stalled in SB51; the Niners running game continued to run up the Chiefs ass in the second half last night. Some serious head scratching on the play calling there.

Last edited:
Aren't you the one who doesn't care for baseball discussions in the football forum? But politics is fine?

Btw, I don't remember seeing any discussion here when our last POTUS got confused (apparently by his ketchup bottle) over how many states there are in the USA. Or Joe Biden confusing what state he's in on multiple occasions.

Since some folks here feel the need to argue with conservatives, here's a place for that. Good luck...

The Briefing Room - A Conservative Political Hub

"Argue with conservatives"? Folks are poking fun at someone for making a silly mistake; it literally happens all the time - there's no "argument".

To recap: someone poked fun at POTUS' for making an elementary geography mistake and most people laughed (as normal people do, regardless of political affiliation) - just like they laughed when Obama (or literally any other POTUS) made a gaffe of their own. It happens - it's not the end of the world.

The issue here isn't the folks poking fun at a harmless mistake.

Rather, the issue is the people who, a.) must contort truth/reality in order to defend POTUS from a silly geography gaffe, and/or b.) see those who are poking fun at said gaffe as being unfair/harsh persecutors of POTUS.

It's such an odd experience watching the SB if the Pats aren't in it. Having to interact with the guests at our party last night was different, lol...

Good predictions @KontradictioN and @Brick27 . You guys both consistently thought the Chiefs had the biggest advantage against the 49ers zone and were right. Two score win, as predicted by both of you.
I had thought the Queefs were either going to blow them out from the opening whistle or, more likely, the 49ers DL was going to keep them in the game until they got gassed late. We’ve seen Kyle Shanahan in a leading role in that movie before. I was actually impressed at how well they held up, for the most part. I thought this was the worst possible match-up coming out of the AFC for them and they made a game of it.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back