PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stupid Strikes Again- Jarvis Landry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I legit think it was a reference to controlling time of possession. I now welcome your ridicule.

I legit think it was a reference to controlling time of possession. I now welcome your ridicule.
I did too but then I read the song lyrics. Hes trolling. No question

You will edit you post shortly thereafter.

You know, two weeks ago Landry was pretty much the only Dolphin who actually came to play. At times, it felt like he was their whole offense. A guy who keeps competing that hard in a lost season has my respect, and I don't much care about the chatter.

You know, two weeks ago Landry was pretty much the only Dolphin who actually came to play. At times, it felt like he was their whole offense. A guy who keeps competing that hard in a lost season has my respect, and I don't much care about the chatter.

If he posted on Instagram with the same picture, "Great ready, Patriots I'm going off on you tonight." I would have been totally fine with that. Instead he posts some obscure lyrics referencing Deflategate.

I respect him too but being a punk troll doesn't serve him well.

I did too but then I read the song lyrics. Hes trolling. No question

You will edit you post shortly thereafter.

There's a song about Defame Gate? Now I've heard everything. Is it as bad as the Super Bowl Shuffle? Like I said, I won't edit but welcome the ridicule. Thanks for the update.

Isn't that what we allegedly want in our balls anyway?

There's a song about Defame Gate? Now I've heard everything. Is it as bad as the Super Bowl Shuffle? Like I said, I won't edit but welcome the ridicule. Thanks for the update.

According to the article in the OP it's just a single line about it in a song about something else.

Edit for added context so no one else has to bother: The line was written by a member of Migos, a big Atlanta rap group. Makes sense they'd take a shot at us but I really wouldn't read much into their diss. They've made good Patriots references too over the years. Rappers just like to drop a name so people will know what they're talking about.

The troll lyric is this:

Xans, Perky, check (yeah), Bill Belichick
Take the air out the ball (yeah), just so I can flex

It's innocuous but trolling nonetheless.

From a guy who is overly sensitive to Patriots Hate, to take this as Pats trolling is being "overly sensitive". ;)

How else could it be taken? Does anyone seriously think a WR is advocating for more focus on the running game?

At this point I think that it has been firmly established that Brady plays better with the balls properly inflated.

So if you think about his comments make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots