PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stidham pick 6 last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Was trying to see who to blame for it. Looks like it was on Stidham as he sailed it with pressure in his face but maybe Bolden was too slow off the mark and Stidham expected him to be there. I can't tell if that was an intended checkdown or not.

Meaningless of course. But he'll learn. And the OL should be much better than this.

Was trying to see who to blame for it. Looks like it was on Stidham as he sailed it with pressure in his face but maybe Bolden was too slow off the mark and Stidham expected him to be there. I can't tell if that was an intended checkdown or not.

Meaningless of course. But he'll learn. And the OL should be much better than this.

I hear Stidham had oatmeal for breakfast.

Probably nothing more than your standard first-NFL-game jitters.

Probably nothing more than your standard first-NFL-game jitters.

Could be. Maybe amped up a bit too much. Happens to everyone.

Why are you guys over-analyzing one throw? Close thread..

Why are you guys over-analyzing one throw? Close thread..

Just wanted to take another look at it I guess. It's mentioned a lot here these days.

Let's open a thread and talk about Tom's pick-6 vs TN. That'll go well.

I Remember cassell threw a pick 6 in limited garbage time 2007 against the fins before being the starter in 2008.

and brady had a very near pick 6 in limited action when bledsoe got pulled in the 2000 thanksgiving game before becoming the starter the next season.

so the poor throw seems to be a good precursor;)

I was at that game. I got into it with someone here regarding that pick six...I believe.

It was a bad throw too high in an area Adams was patrolling. The kid will learn to throw ot in areas away from probowlers or to throw it low/into the dirt so that the receiver can be the only one to have a chance to make a play on the ball....

I was at that game. I got into it with someone here regarding that pick six...I believe.

It was a bad throw too high in an area Adams was patrolling. The kid will learn to throw ot in areas away from probowlers or to throw it low/into the dirt so that the receiver can be the only one to have a chance to make a play on the ball....

Good way to learn. Just like Brady did back in the day. He had some real stinkers too but he learned.

This is the most analyzed, worthless pick 6 I have ever seen. I’m more traumatized by Brady’s last one as a Patriot. What a terrible way for his legacy to end here.

I think with that the odds of a successful GW drive starting from the 1 were extremely low anyway so I just shrugged when it happened. But yeah it definitely was.

I remember the first time Romo got thrown into action he threw something like 4+ picks against the Giants. I made over $500 profit on that game.

They yanked Stidham off the field. That wasn't because Bolden messed up.

They yanked Stidham off the field. That wasn't because Bolden messed up.

I don't blame them if they didn't want his confidence to go south. Plus BB has done that before - after Cassel's pick 6 against Miami.

Favre's 1st NFL pass was a pick six. Same for Darnold, It happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back