PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stephen Gilmore Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Stephon Gilmore Press Conference Transcript 5/11

Q: What was your reaction to the Patriots keeping Malcolm Butler now that you guys are going to play together in the secondary?

SG: It's going to be fun. I know he's a talented player but I just try to stay in my lane and handle the things I can handle. It's a competitive group so I'm looking forward to it.
He thinks it's fun playing together with Butler...wait until he plays his old team and/or gets to the post-season.

He sounds like a natural Patriot

Edit: Ok, it's Stephon, not Stephen

Saying all the right things.

BB must really like this guy.

I know he was our major high ticket free agent this year but my god if he said "fun" or "good teammates" to one more question I would have shot him. Sounded like beast mode. Still as long as the man can play football I don't care that he interviews like that toddler toy where you pull the string it spins around "the cow says mooooo"

Really excited about this secondary!

I've come away with a pretty good impression of Gilmore. He seems like a really nice dude. I think he will fit in well with the rest of the DBs. McCourty, Butler, Chung, Harmon have all struck me as nice dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back