• Want Steelers to win

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Want Chiefs to win

Votes: 29 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, KC would've still had a chance had Reid not wasted that timeout!

This Andy Reid clock management **** up was brought to you by Heinz ketchup and mustard, the official sponsor of Andy Reid.

thats easier said than done.

Yup, but that's the recipe. If they can't get pressure rushing only 4, TB will kill them. If they blitz too much, TB will kill them.

I think we can score 24 on them "easily". Can we keep them under 24? I think so.

Great! We're probably going to get flag f*cked by the league against the most obnoxious team in sports next week.:mad:

6 FGs against the 24th ranked defense in yards and 7th in scoring.

Stop *****ing about that holding call because that was legit. That is called a hold, and usually always is.
Eh it's a hold but it was a good sell. Like it isn't the worst call of all time but Harrison definitely helped sell it

all week we are going to hear about how laveon bell is going to run all over us and ben is going to light up our defense. :rolleyes:

Andy Reid is the worst "good" coach in sports

They wont play the same way next week. No two games are same .We know that. they won on the road inspite of scoring the just FG's

That's a fine point you're making. Good teams will always find ways to win, even if unconventional or sloppy....but I'd like to see how Pittsburgh does on the road, when the opposing offense team can actually threaten their endzone

They are not. KC's gimmick offense is much easier to defend.

I'm not worried about the offense. I'm worried about the defenses they have to play.

Steelers are the easier of the two

I doubt the narrative will be Pats in a blowout, Im betting it will be more like the Pats have their work cut out for them.

Bell had a 170 yards agaisnt a pretty dam good D line, Brown got another 108 himself. No cake walk IMHO. Not sure what to think of the Steelers defense but Shazier is somewhat dangerous.

It will be interesting.

Miami run defense- 30th
KC run defense- 26th

NE run defense- 3rd

Bell stepping up in class next week after going against 2 of the worst run defenses in the league

6 FGs against the 24th ranked defense in yards and 7th in scoring.
I had a look at the Steele's board, a few saying KC has a better D than New England. While many said they needed a "better effort against NE", at least one proclaimed "We're going to the Superbowl!" And they all seem sold on how great their defence is now after holding Alex Smith to two touchdowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back