• Want Steelers to win

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Want Chiefs to win

Votes: 29 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the narrative will be Pats in a blowout, Im betting it will be more like the Pats have their work cut out for them.

Bell had a 170 yards agaisnt a pretty dam good D line, Brown got another 108 himself. No cake walk IMHO. Not sure what to think of the Steelers defense but Shazier is somewhat dangerous.

It will be interesting.

Yes, they have some of the most talented skill players in the NFL. But they don't seem to play to their full potential on the road (although that can easily change when they come into Foxborough)

One thing is for sure, Brady will need to be much better than he was against the Texans. Pittsburgh is a much better team. Need to play error free Patriot's football.

I'm not worried about the offense. I'm worried about the defenses they have to play.

Steelers are the easier of the two

None of the D's left are as good as KC. Both the Packers and Falcons can be sliced and diced. NO put 40 up on the Falcons

We held him to 81 yards in Pitts week 7
it was with Landry Jones and still wasnt easy. I'm not saying its impossible but it wont be easy

Yea that hold looks weak imo. I know I'm in the minority but it looked worse than it was. Harrison was going down on his own

It was good enough to prevent a sack. How good did you need it to be?

We have the best defense left in the playoffs by a wide margin. Let's ****ing go

They will be put to the test for every remaining game left. If they are that great, they have the chance to prove it on the biggest stage against the best offenses.

One thing is for sure, Brady will need to be much better than he was against the Texans. Pittsburgh is a much better team. Need to play error free Patriot's football.

disagree - Pitt is a better offense for sure, but the Houston D is far, far better than the Pitt D.....they blitz like they did tonight and Brady will slice them up

I have a question. Other than Brady > Ben, which pats offensive weapon without gronk you think is better than the steelers ? Lewis ?
Everyone outside of Brown and Bell. Bell relies on aggressiveness, so I don't consider him a huge threat. That leaves Brown, who I think the Patriots can scheme for given the lack of offensive depth.

it was with Landry Jones and still wasnt easy. I'm not saying its impossible but it wont be easy

What does that have to do with Bells running?

I doubt the narrative will be Pats in a blowout, Im betting it will be more like the Pats have their work cut out for them.

Bell had a 170 yards agaisnt a pretty dam good D line, Brown got another 108 himself. No cake walk IMHO. Not sure what to think of the Steelers defense but Shazier is somewhat dangerous.

It will be interesting.

Not saying they don't have a good run game but KCs dline sucks vs the run and barely touched Ben all night. They were awful.

Pitt does have a good OL. Pouncey and Decastro are sick inside. Gilbert can be beat though.

It will be interesting.
Bell has 155 yards in two games against the Patriots. I think his style is something the Patriots deal with well.

on a side note, Blount's flu keeping him out of the game plan probably will give him fresh legs......

Some entertaining stuff at Chief's board of course (although I feel bad for that fanbase having to deal with the time clock management):
I am so pissed. Every ****ing year these goddamn one who sucks the peniss play just well enough to win in th season.

Well **** you Andy.
**** you Clark.
**** you Dorsey.
**** you sutton.
**** you alex.
Actually, **** you Alex twice.
**** you receivers that cnanot hang on to the damn ball.
**** you o-line.

In short, **** YOU KANSAS City
At least Smith had 2 more passing yards than Bell had rushing yards.

The little victories

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye