PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sports Illustrated Championship Package / Hardcover Book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STH_from_MTL

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone – in the past, Sports Illustrated always issued a Championship Package, which included the limited edition commemorative hardcover book version of the special magazine that is about to be released any day now. I have collected all 5 of them and I am hoping to add a 6th one to my collection in the next few weeks/months. The SI weblink used to be fairly easy to access until SI was bought by Meredith last year and since then, those books are no longer accessible online for purchase. Are they still produced at all?

FWIW, I have not been able to find the 2018 Red Sox SI Commemorative Hardcover Book last Fall…and it doesn’t feel good for this Patriots latest Super Bowl.
  1. Am I the only one who collects these commemorative SI hardcover books (not the magazine, itself, which has a large distribution)?

2. Do you know if/where I could find the 2018 Patriots book?
Thanks!

I collected them too. I always got mine by subscribing to their mag, plus I got some other swag.

Hi Everyone – in the past, Sports Illustrated always issued a Championship Package, which included the limited edition commemorative hardcover book version of the special magazine that is about to be released any day now. I have collected all 5 of them and I am hoping to add a 6th one to my collection in the next few weeks/months. The SI weblink used to be fairly easy to access until SI was bought by Meredith last year and since then, those books are no longer accessible online for purchase. Are they still produced at all?

FWIW, I have not been able to find the 2018 Red Sox SI Commemorative Hardcover Book last Fall…and it doesn’t feel good for this Patriots latest Super Bowl.
  1. Am I the only one who collects these commemorative SI hardcover books (not the magazine, itself, which has a large distribution)?

2. Do you know if/where I could find the 2018 Patriots book?
Thanks!

I don’t know where you can get the hardcover one, but if they still produce them, you can get them here...

Magazine Store - Sports Illustrated 2019 Back Issues

Wondering if anybody was able to get a hardcover copy of SI Super Bowl LIII collector edition ? And if so, how ?

Wondering if anybody was able to get a hardcover copy of SI Super Bowl LIII collector edition ? And if so, how ?
Do they even make them any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes