PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sorry I'm late

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPMiller

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I had to tend to other things, but I wanted to congradulate you guys on the win. It was a tough loss, but I hope for you team plays well for the rest of the season. Again, congrats on a great hard fought football game.

Last edited:
Thanks Jack. You guys look a different team under Haslett. I think the Rams have a good shot at the NFC West if they can beat the Cardinals twice.

damn Ram fans are classy, why can't other teams fans be like you guys?

I had to tend to other things, but I wanted to congradulate you guys on the win. It was a tough loss, but I hope for you team plays well for the rest of the season. Again, congrats on a great hard fought football game.

Your team is no slouch. They played really solid football, and losing to them wouldn't have been as bas as, say, losing to the Niners.

I honestly think they will win the division. I even said so on my myspace blog back in August.

Always good to hear from you, Jack. Best of luck and happy times! :eat3:

That Avery kid is a nice fit, too bad you don't have Mad Mike as your OC with him alongside Grandpa Holt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back