PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sony Michel Unhappy With His First Round Treatment by Patriots (MOD EDIT: Title Modified)

i don't agree it was just tb. i did post somewhere about having strong leaders in the lr like tedy,rodney,willie was important. the lr belongs to the players and loss of leaders there definitely has hurt with being a buffer. maybe i didn't post that here. but none of that has anything to do with what michel said directly about bb.
Of course there are several lockerroom leaders. Team captains are elected by the players. There's only one top dawg. That was Brady. Everyone knows it.

Veteran and locker-room leader who is heading for the Hall of Fame if he ever retires.
Better ones than I have come and gone. I might get the edge due to longevity, but that’s about it.

Albeit, I’m not complaining…I’ve been really fortunate to have made it this far. We’ll see if I’ve got another couple of decades in me before this crazy internet thing gets any more challenging ;)

Humble too ...
Meh, just realistic. I've met some crazy talented people online over the years, especially in the late 90s, early 2000s. There were some incredible sites online, and that was back when people were really doing some cool things. Took me a while to learn enough to do some of those things here, and I've been chasing it ever since.

With AI coming, I'm sure it will be interesting, albeit it would be helpful if the team could hopefully become competitive again sooner rather than later. :cool:

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back