PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, When week 8 rolls around does Moss get cheered or booed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badluck

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I wont be at the game but what do you think the reaction will be? I personally hope the crowd cheers him, i know it was only 4 years but he was nothing but an upstanding citizen while here and a true leader.

Last edited:
I wont be at the game but what do you think the reaction will be? I personally hope the crowd cheers him, i know it was only 4 years but he was nothing but an upstanding citizen while here and a true leader.

If he gets boo'd id be seriously embarrassed by our 'fans'

I'll lose a lot of respect for the New England fanbase if the boo him.

Cheer him before the game. Boo him if he scores a go ahead TD.

I would hope that he's cheered, but I've got a feeling the opposite will be the case. I hope I'm wrong.

Absolutely a thunderous ovation ... he will always be well liked in this area.

It will be silence from me.

Anyone who doesn't cheer, don't show up. Thanks.

The mixed-reaction of Manny's return was bad enough, stop letting the media win!

I root for laundry. I don't cheer for the opposing team.

On Oct 31, anyone wearing purple is the enemy.

If Osama bin Ladin is signed at cornerback for the NEP between now and that game, I will be cheering for bin Ladin to shut down Moss.

We have Jo clear idea why moss is gone, the guy did nothing wrong while here, no reason why he should not be cheered

If Osama bin Ladin is signed at cornerback for the NEP between now and that game, I will be cheering for bin Ladin to shut down Moss.

I won't be cheering for him to beat us. I will be cheering for his contribution to this team when he shows up.

After that, I cheer for my team.

cheer for god sake, i only can boo him if he does a moon or something like that

I'll be there and will neither cheer nor boo Moss. I loved what he did here on the field, but as far as I'm concerned he acted like a spoiled child and agitated his way into the trade scenario. If he scores a touchdown and acts out in any way aside from handing the ball to the ref, I will boo him for being disrespectful to both his former teammates and the fans who supported him.

That's not the question. Obviously no one better cheer for an opposing player during the game! But it is customary to THANK a player for his contributions to the team on his first return to the stadium with an applause before the game.

I'll be there and will neither cheer nor boo Moss. I loved what he did here on the field, but as far as I'm concerned he acted like a spoiled child and agitated his way into the trade scenario. If he scores a touchdown and acts out in any way aside from handing the ball to the ref, I will boo him for being disrespectful to both his former teammates and the fans who supported him.

Why don't you cheer for the things you KNOW he did (e.g. big part of the most dominant offense in the history of the NFL) rather than decide not to cheer based on the things the media tells you he did or said.

Why don't you cheer for the things you KNOW he did (e.g. big part of the most dominant offense in the history of the NFL) rather than decide not to cheer based on the things the media tells you he did or said.

Haven't you heard? Belichick lies, the media doesn't.

He will get booed most likely and he will light up our DBs.I hope not.:(

He will get booed by the muppets who don't have a clue sadly.

He should get a standing ovation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes