PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, the Pats won their 6th title 17 days ago... quick question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still riding a high.

Last edited:
omg, look at all those hats in your sig lololol. that's what? at least 30 per hat? I love it. I have all the championship hats. you have taken it to the next level lol. it's really tough being a Pats fan. think about all the money we have to spend on gear.

The 2001 AFCE champs cap was only $15 then....and I wore it for 4-5 weeks after we clinched the division. Back then, I was sooo stoked to just win the division for the first time in 4 years. Then the SB cap was like $25....

Fast forward to 2019...the SB cap was $40.....

I'd say I spent an average of $25 per cap X 31 = $775.

Not too bad!

I'm a hat man but you put my collection to shame...and all of my are well worn and dirty LOL

The 2001 AFCE champs cap was only $15 then....and I wore it for 4-5 weeks after we clinched the division. Back then, I was sooo stoked to just win the division for the first time in 4 years. Then the SB cap was like $25....

Fast forward to 2019...the SB cap was $40.....

I'd say I spent an average of $25 per cap X 31 = $775.

Not too bad!
40 bucks is a lot for a hat. ive never worn any of mine. i have the four sox ws hats and the celtics bruins title hat. lots of hats lol. i like it. i hope we add more soon.

Last edited:
It has Definitely helped make this winter of our discontent less so. I am waiting for the Super Bowl items we purchased by mail. Hoping the dog sleds make it. The Brady toque looks good as does the sweatshirt. I would rather wear my PATS golf shirts. But, it may be a wee bit longer.

I watched the last 10 minutes of Bohemium Rhapsody 20 times screaming the lyrics o_O

Yep

Still loving this.

It'll all end soon, when the new League year begins, and Tune or Joker starts the new Jets thread, which is when we crown them off season champs again.

Yep. Euphoric feeling has passed.

Football withdrawal has set in.

Shopping for new golf clubs helps lift the spirit.

I'm a hat man but you put my collection to shame...and all of my are well worn and dirty LOL

I stick to the SB hats only:

- I have a bad habit of piling up stuff, as I'm a bit of a packrat, so I've tried to keep my recent collecting habits fit and trim.
- I figure if BB and TB go through the motions with lesser titles on the way to the Big Prize, why should I be any different? :D

The silence from haters and the other 31 has been cathartic.

This is me everyday in philly with my pats gear on.

giphy.gif
You're not the only one. Come up to Bucks County and you'll see me doing the same. Eagles fans are awfully quiet now.. Especially when I tell them it will another 57 years before they win it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes