PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So proud to be a longtime fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love The Drake

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Been a fan since Bledsoe was drafted followed the team no matter what.
As a fan suffocating defense was always my favorite thing to see.
Man did they deliver tonight all my friends were saying how boring a Superbowl this was.
I disagree I loved the defense I loved seeing Goff get hit, Gurley stuffed.
I love Chung here's to hoping he is ready to go next season.
The defense all played out of their minds.
Let's get Flowers franchised or signed long term.
I also love Trent Brown but Flowers is the more important cog.
Hope Gronk keeps playing what a beast and I love his personality.
Edelman is a hall of famer end of discussion and one tough SOB.
Brady got 6 I don't care how he did it he played great when it mattered.
We have 6
I remember crying my eyes out when we beat the Rams for our first world Championship.
When Law had the pick in that game I began to cry because I knew we were going to win that game.

This can't be overstated Gilmore changed the pulse of this secondary.
JC Jackson will be a cog for a while.
We're on to the offseason.
The quest to 7 begins
So proud.

Right there with ya, brother. I started following them when they drafted Jim Plunkett and never looked back. Many folks today don't remember the 70's/80's & 90's. But still and all, it's been a great run with B&B running the show.

And don't forget what number was worn when he made that pick last night. Gilmore was wearing #24, same as Ty Law.

Bookend games, brother. Back in 2001, the Patriots went 11-5 and beat the Rams in that SB. Now they went 11-5 and again beat the Rams.

And don't forget what number was worn when he made that pick last night. Gilmore was wearing #24, same as Ty Law.

Bookend games, brother. Back in 2001, the Patriots went 11-5 and beat the Rams in that SB. Now they went 11-5 and again beat the Rams.
Incredible stuff

I’m with ya Bro, I’ve been a fan for even longer, since 1975, Got my first Patriot’s jersey back in 1976 for Christmas. I was 14 (#18 Randy Vataha) I’m now 56. I never thought I’d ever see the Pats accomplish what they have, 6 SB Championships in 17 years. One LONG Dynasty, amazed by the constant winning by this team.

Saw a crazy stat tonight. Pats are the 1st team to win a SB after losing one the prior year since 1972. Think about that. 46 years since it happened.

So excited about the future of this team. 12 Draft picks in the 2019 draft. Use them wisely, and this team can maintain its greatness. Draft Gronk’s replacement (very deep TE draft), and if decides to play one more year, the offense can come out with a 2 TE offense where both can catch the ball. Sony Michel is a beast, will only get better. I’d go defense in the 1st round (if we don’t tag Flowers), and the TE and QB in the 2nd round.

Just an incredible team, incredible organization, just so happy tonight. I was kinda miserable last year, because I thought maybe that was Brady’s last chance to win, but boy was I wrong ! Great team, great future !

I’ve had the pleasure of supporting teams with two of the greatest sporting coaches of all time with BB and Sir Alex Ferguson (Manchester United). Quite the ride. I have been so spoiled.

Last edited:
I’ve had the pleasure by supporting teams with two of the greatest sporting coaches of all time with BB and Sir Alex Ferguson (Manchester United). Quite the ride. I have been so spoiled.

Yeah, I'm like that. My NFL team is, of course, New England, and my college team since '78 has been Alabama.

Ninja you became a fan after the Chargers moved from Guadalajara to LA.

Sitting on an aluminum bench on a sub freezing day
at Schaefer Stadium is but a distant memory.

We should go after Cole Beasley
Get Gordon sober
Develop Berrios
Bring back Dorsett cheap.
We would be good at WR.
I want Jeremy Hill back at runningback I really like him and hes a bigger back.
Draft both lines keep the lines strong and draft tightend.
2 if Gronk retires
I dont even want to think about drafting Chung and Mccourtys replacements but we need to find and identify next QBs of the secondary.
Id rather see what we have in Etling then draft a QB early unless someone we love falls.

Yeah, Mack Herron was the start of my Pats fandom, thought 2001 would be the pinnacle. Watched this game in my SB XXXVI t-shirt and it was just perfect, bookends. For the D to come back and win one, especially after how bad they were early in the year...is this real?

I was there along side of you. Remember the Meyer years when we rooted for 1st downs. It has been a great run with my kids and now grandkids. Who would have thunk it

I moved to NH in ‘85 and been a fan since. All the “rebuilding” years and rumors of moving... all predicating a mind blowing run of Super Bowls... let’s face it, who among us would have predicted in 1991 that the Pats would be the greatest franchise in nfl history?

9 Super Bowls with one QB, and 6 wins?!!?

Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand