PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So much for Moss "media silence"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if this thread was an over reaction, but the "Try not to let Tom and the offense run the score up on us" sounded like a little dig. Am I wrong?

he still wishes he was here with brady..he misses it a **** ton...but screwed up and he knows it

I'm sorry if this thread was an over reaction, but the "Try not to let Tom and the offense run the score up on us" sounded like a little dig. Am I wrong?

I don't think it's a dig at all. It can't be a dig when when you're saying it about the best offense in the NFL and it's a serious possibility.

not a dig at all...he was with the pats in '07 and what they did...my guess is referring to that and how they are scoring like that this year

I bet if he could go back in time..he would go to this exact moment... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHfXdhEjpvU

Funny...wearing all SF gear

Last edited:
I miss Randy. Its a shame it soured, but luckily they broke ties before it got really bad. I don't think his comments were a dig at all by the way.

I guess your right. The "so called genius" line threw me off. I always liked Moss, He's just a little hard to figure out sometimes. :bricks:

Randy loves the Patriots but they are the competition now. He has expressed a ton of fondness for his time here, I wouldn't read anything into his comments beyond the true affection he seems to feel.

Edit: Also, RE: the 'so-called genius' statement, if you read it in context he is speaking favorably about Bill Belichick so I think you can chalk that up to grammatical error on Moss' part.

Not every football player is as good a talker as you and me are is.

Last edited:
He screwed up. No one else to blame.

Last edited:
I dont know if its just me but watching those touchdown passes to Moss was just unbelievable. I forgot how him and Brady were together, just insane.

Like at 3:25.. my god.

Same here. Just wow. That one vs the Bengals and both Dolphin ones.

That video also gave me a lot of perspective. Even though they failed to win it all that was a special team and a once in a lifetime season. As a fan it's still magical.

I hope and I think there will be a loud cheer when he comes on the field on Sunday.

No matter how many Johnny come latleys come along, for other teams we will never see anything like Brady to Moss again...ever

and this is all 23 of his TDs in 07...just wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyZpPAzHUKE

Friggin' Awesome. I remember when NE played Oakland, when Moss was a raider. Just seeing him run I was like "why can't ~we~ get a receiver like that?" And the Patriots went and did, just like that :) And that team made some football history.

I still get pumped seeing the go-ahead TD in the super bowl. Sux for the rest of that game though...

Last edited:

Moss loves Brady, there's no way he meant this as an insult.

Wow. I haven't seen that much ball washing since I played at Bushwood Country Club.

I don't see this as a dig at all.

If it's a dig at all, it's a little joke about people who complain about running up the score. We never ran it up like we did while Randy was here... so of course he's not complaining about it.

More like Reminiscing than anything else...a 16-0 banner hangs in the corner of the stadium commemorating the season that was..or could have been as it may be....Moss will forever be a main part of that historic season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes