PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should be an epic match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cohle

On the Roster
Reaction score
Or I hope we at least make it that way. I've been a Ravens fan a long time and our matchups against you guys are some of the most exciting times to be one. With Flacco, that seemed to have lost it's thunder along with everything else and Lamar has made things in Baltimore exciting again.

It seems like all the media is focused on Lamar versus your front 7 and understandably so. I think this will be his biggest challenge yet as far as being able to do what he wants to do in and out of the pocket. I don't see a bunch of defenders chasing him around but rather defenders staying in their zone and defending the second level of defense.

I haven't seen much of this against LJ, but 3-man rushes are probably the best defense.. while keeping a spy on him and defending all the underneath stuff. I expect Belichick the wise goat that he is to manifest such a gameplan.

But anyway, I think this will be a fun matchup against you folks and I wish for an injury free game!

Ray Lewis killed a guy.

It’s gonna be a great game. Jackson is a real problem to defend and it’s gonna be really interesting to see what we do to plan against it. Your defense is also playing great right now and our offense is still trying to figure it out so I expect it to be a close, hard fought contest.

It’s gonna be a great game. Jackson is a real problem to defend and it’s gonna be really interesting to see what we do to plan against it. Your defense is also playing great right now and our offense is still trying to figure it out so I expect it to be a close, hard fought contest.

Yeah defensively there seems to be a resurgence after the Peters trade and Jimmy returning.. as well as Hollywood Brown. We'll be at full strength for the first time all year for this one and we damn sure need to stay that way. Thanks for beating the Clowns by the way.. everyone wanted to crown those little turds AFC North champions before the season even started and it's been pretty awesome seeing them get humbled every week

How can you be a Ravens fan for a long time?

Thanks for visiting. One of my favorite games of all time was Pats @ Ravens 2007, a game we had no business winning but Rex Ryan called a time out that gave us a second chance.

I see this game as our second true test of the season (first was the Bills), and the first real test of our defense. Who knows maybe you will be the first team to score two offensive TDs against us? Hope not though! But I give you guys a good shot given your QB he's a beast.

Thanks for visiting. One of my favorite games of all time was Pats @ Ravens 2007, a game we had no business winning but Rex Ryan called a time out that gave us a second chance.

I see this game as our second true test of the season (first was the Bills), and the first real test of our defense. Who knows maybe you will be the first team to score two offensive TDs against us? Hope not though! But I give you guys a good shot given your QB he's a beast.

Interesting you mention the Bills as a true test. I suppose they did keep it close but I haven't really been 100% sold on the Bills just yet.

That 2007 game was great! In the midst of a terrible season for us at that lol.

Wow...EPIC ? :eek:

A nice Ratbird fan? What has this world come to?
Man I would encourage y'all to come chat with us every once in a while at RSR. We always like seeing other fans perspectives but don't have very many foreign fans.

Epic? Are we gonna be treated to a speech from Ray-Ray's bunker? :rolleyes:;)

Are one of those guys Dustin keller

[Video]

Video wouldn't play.
I don't like ray Lewis but oth, always good to see s jete get crushed

Man I would encourage y'all to come chat with us every once in a while at RSR. We always like seeing other fans perspectives but don't have very many foreign fans.
Thanks for the invite but regardless of how nice, cordial and respectful we are, we get killed on other boards (which is expected).

Pats have a bad OLine, so Brady is getting rid of the ball fast by necessity. So it you can cover for more than 3 seconds it will give you a chance offensively.
Defense is something else. The Pats game will be contain and confuse. So a lot of movement, a lot of Harbaugh crying and such...

Or I hope we at least make it that way. I've been a Ravens fan a long time and our matchups against you guys are some of the most exciting times to be one. With Flacco, that seemed to have lost it's thunder along with everything else and Lamar has made things in Baltimore exciting again.

It seems like all the media is focused on Lamar versus your front 7 and understandably so. I think this will be his biggest challenge yet as far as being able to do what he wants to do in and out of the pocket. I don't see a bunch of defenders chasing him around but rather defenders staying in their zone and defending the second level of defense.

I haven't seen much of this against LJ, but 3-man rushes are probably the best defense.. while keeping a spy on him and defending all the underneath stuff. I expect Belichick the wise goat that he is to manifest such a gameplan.

But anyway, I think this will be a fun matchup against you folks and I wish for an injury free game!
Likewise. It'll be a good game.

I see it the way you do. Keep Jackson in the pocket and force him to look at his 2nd and 3rd reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back