PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sherman: Brady started the trash talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady says, "yo ****, watch Revis carefully and learn how to play the position. You can thank me later!"

Brady should ask Richard "you still mad, bro?"

Richard is alright and all, but he's trying to get free publicity of Tom Brady's name. I also read in another paper that Sherman is questioning the hypocrisy of the league again, where he questions why Lynch would be suspended for the SB for wearing golden shoes, but the Pats are not being suspended for deflated balls. He needs to shut up, get a clue and go read a book. I can't stand him sometimes.

From what I remember in an interview in 2012 (hope someone can find it) Brady was asked about this whole Sherman thing. He said Sherman kept coming into their huddle and wouldnt stfu so Brady told him 'come see me after the game'. So, if Brady's version is true, Sherman was talking trash and Brady talked back.

The problem with Sherman is he doesnt stfu then when someone talks back he's all offended. It's like a whiney baby.

It's not just Brady saying that Sherman kept taunting him. Sherman himself admitted it (demonstrating a complete lack of self-awareness as he admitted while claiming the Brady started the trash talk).

I (Sherman) kept saying I'm going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to [Brady]: 'Please keep trying me. I'm going to take it from you.' That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, 'Oh, I'll see you after game.' Well, I made sure I saw him after the game."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back