PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sheesh......Sports writer of Kansas City Star season prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, with how Ben mentioned this is probably his last year, i wouldn't be surprised to see the steelers "win" another title.

Noodle arm who the fans will calling to get rid of all season in lieu of Mahomes.

Andy Ried is an awful game day HC with his head always buried in his Dennys menu.

I've been doing some digging on the Chiefs for the opener and that entire fan base is ready to move on from Smith yest. They understand the growing pains that'll happen and acknowledge the obvious. He's a rookie that needs to clean footwork and prob took less than 40 snaps from under center since high school but they've moved on from Smith.

I can't wait to see how he responds.

My prediction is that Oakland wins the AFCW this season.

Oakland's Oline is right there with Dallas. More than Carr, Cooper and Lynch that Line is the key to that teams success.

I think SD takes that division though.

honestly, with how Ben mentioned this is probably his last year, i wouldn't be surprised to see the steelers "win" another title.

Well, the injuries are already piling up. If it gets worse, we'll probably see a classic "underwhelming" (in the 2013 sense) 12-4 season culminating in an AFCCG loss. Who will be around to pick up the Super Bowl berth by default?

Big Ben, naturally. He's made a career off winning on the rare occasions the Patriots can't.

Well, the injuries are already piling up. If it gets worse, we'll probably see a classic "underwhelming" (in the 2013 sense) 12-4 season culminating in an AFCCG loss. Who will be around to pick up the Super Bowl berth by default?

Big Ben, naturally. He's made a career off winning on the rare occasions the Patriots can't.

i was more thinking along the lines o the NFL giving ben a parting gift of a freebie title, just like how they did peyton.

i was more thinking along the lines o the NFL giving ben a parting gift of a freebie title, just like how they did peyton.

That could very well happen too. I just remember that Ben's 2 rings only happened because someone else knocked the Pats out first.

Ever since he gave himself a nickname I didn't think Cam would have a long successful career.

Yes he was the 2015 MVP but he also had the lowest 2016 completion rate at 52.9% and was the 21st rated QB. How much of that was due to improved opponent game planning and how much was a SB hangover?

I'm not saying he will be caught at a cat juggling contest but something is lacking in his make-up IMO when it comes to him being a well liked and respected team leader.

His best receiver over the past three years has been Ted Ginn. That he managed an MVP while throwing to Greg Olsen and nobody else is incredible.

His team seems to like him and respect him. He led them to a Super Bowl two years ago. After Brady, Rodgers, and Brees, there aren't any QBs in the NFL who are clearly better than Cam Newton.

Yes. Remember the 2002 season?

That was definitely attributable to Brady's grip (glove on/glove off) and the newness of the stadium (like squeaky shoes). All worked out within the year.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back