PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shea McClellin to IR; Bolden re-signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, our players are dropping like flies. Wonder if he'll be a candidate to return. Agreed on Kendricks.

I thought we all knew this was going to happen?

Exactly. I thought this was known. Some thought he'd be waived/injured as he hadn't shown up at practice and infact someone tweeted "Good luck" to Shea but he replied "I am still here" indicating he'd be carried on the 53 and then IR'ed so Pats could keep him.

Can someone explain to me why they wouldn't IR him immediately, like they did e.g. with Edelman, and keep him on the 53 at the cuts and then IR him. What's the difference.

Can he come back?
If they don't win the AFC this year injuries will be the factor.

Exactly. I thought this was known. Some thought he'd be waived/injured as he hadn't shown up at practice and infact someone tweeted "Good luck" to Shea but he replied "I am still here" indicating he'd be carried on the 53 and then IR'ed so Pats could keep him.

Can someone explain to me why they wouldn't IR him immediately, like they did e.g. with Edelman, and keep him on the 53 at the cuts and then IR him. What's the difference.

IR-Designated to return only works for players IR'ed after they're on the 53 man roster.

I wonder if we will see Marquise Flowers getting a chance to rush the passer.

Wasn't a big fan of his game anyway. I don't see him as a big loss. I would argue he is a borderline JAG really.

With the old IR rule you wouldn't waste the DTR on McLellan this early on the season. Now you just put players on IR and you can designate later who are the players (2) that will return. Finally the NFL got something right.

Did Jordan Richards make copies of the Incriminating Photos of Bill and share them with Brandon Bolden (and with Adrian the Waddle? And with Cam Phlegming? And with Brandon King?) Or is it the other way around?

Did Jordan Richards make copies of the Incriminating Photos of Bill and share them with Brandon Bolden? Or is it the other way around?
Wouldn't it be epic if these allegations where actually true??? :D

Did Jordan Richards make copies of the Incriminating Photos of Bill and share them with Brandon Bolden (and with Adrian the Waddle? And with Cam Phlegming? And with Brandon King?) Or is it the other way around?

What do you think of the 4 trades they've made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back