PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shawn Jefferson Having Fun As a Coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always kept hoping there'd be a gathering of former Patriots on the coaching staff;) Alas! My dream of seeing the '96 Patriots team up once more might never come to fruition!

There's also Sam Gash as a RB coach. Ben Coates worked as a TE coach. Jerome Henderson is a DB coach. Otis Smith, too.

Non-NFL coaches from the 1996 team: Chris Slade. Corwin Brown (poor guy).

Lots of coaches from that 1996 team:)

There's also Sam Gash as a RB coach. Ben Coates worked as a TE coach. Jerome Henderson is a DB coach. Otis Smith, too.

Non-NFL coaches from the 1996 team: Chris Slade. Corwin Brown (poor guy).

Lots of coaches from that 1996 team:)

Sam Gash still has a ton of animosity towards the Patriots, though I believe it's misplaced and should be towards Bill Parcells.

I always kept hoping there'd be a gathering of former Patriots on the coaching staff;) Alas! My dream of seeing the '96 Patriots team up once more might never come to fruition!

Im holding out hope for Brady. While the logic is probably wish-fulfillment.. I want to think Brady's move to Boston means he's thinking he will be a part of the Patriots in the longterm.

And after hearing stories of him mentoring Ridley, I was/am hoping Faulk would/will catch on with us somehow.

Speaking of former Pats that are coaches, Bryan Cox is hands down the highlight of the new season of Hard Knocks.

Speaking of former Pats that are coaches, Bryan Cox is hands down the highlight of the new season of Hard Knocks.
Who is doing hard knocks this year??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey