PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shannon Sharpe bends the knee Brady Greatest Football Player EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved him calling the NE fans annoying because first it means he's heard the hate aimed at him and second oh the irony having played for the Donkeys and Ratbirds.

Prisco admitted he was the greatest QB this with the disclaimer that he might not be as pretty of a passer as Marino or have the line of scrimmage antics of Manning. I thought the second part of that was an admission that Brady is just as good, and better IMO, as Manning at the LOS without the theatrics. He did stop short of player ever saying Brown and Rice were in the conversation. Just going that far must have made his Cheerios taste of some seriously expired milk.

The funniest thing of it all is Brandon Marshall going full ****** and saying Brady's not the best player in the league, J.J Watt is because...he's more athletic thus can play more positions than Brady.

Skip killed his argument in around 5 seconds but still...do some people analyze what they say for a minute before saying it out loud?

At this point, considering Brady's accomplishments, clutch, heart and perseverance have no equal, the target has been moved to ''yes, he's the best QB but he's not very fast or strong therefore he can't be the best player''. This week has been so much fun! The vast majority of experts and players have declared Brady as the GOAT and those few that have not, have resorted to these ''attempts'' to be controversial and have failed miserably.

A couple of players Marshall named were Deion Sanders, Jerry Rice, and J.J. Watt. Wow. Not even worth the effort to type. I actually never considered Brady as the GOAT of all football players. I guess, another Superbowl MVP ends that debate.

How cane people stand to watch these two idiots. After about 5 minutes watching I begin to think that a L0botomy is a good opinion.

I don't even understand what the metrics would be for GOAT for football players in general (apparently, neither does Brandon Marshall). This seems like something to argue about just for the sake of arguing. I just wanted it settled that he was GOAT QB because QB is the most important position on the field.

I loved him calling the NE fans annoying because first it means he's heard the hate aimed at him and second oh the irony having played for the Donkeys and Ratbirds.

Prisco admitted he was the greatest QB this with the disclaimer that he might not be as pretty of a passer as Marino or have the line of scrimmage antics of Manning. I thought the second part of that was an admission that Brady is just as good, and better IMO, as Manning at the LOS without the theatrics. He did stop short of player ever saying Brown and Rice were in the conversation. Just going that far must have made his Cheerios taste of some seriously expired milk.

Hey Shannon

New England remembers and number 6 is coming.

(Anybody have any idea when GOT will start this year?)

I don't even understand what the metrics would be for GOAT for football players in general (apparently, neither does Brandon Marshall). This seems like something to argue about just for the sake of arguing. I just wanted it settled that he was GOAT QB because QB is the most important position on the field.
If the goal is to quantify it, he is the GOAT. If the goal is to make the argument on the abstract, then there can never be a legitimate debate.

Stats play a part in the equation but are not the absolute determining factor.

A QB should also be judged by the amount winning and championships.

Based on volume and frequency, TB12 is GOAT.

I enjoy seeing the Brady haters and doubters being forced to bend the knee to Brady, to avoid looking like total morons.

Montana backers had no problem using the glib 4-0 trumps 4-2. Now I smile because I can use the equally glib 5>4. :)

The funniest thing of it all is Brandon Marshall going full ****** and saying Brady's not the best player in the league, J.J Watt is because...he's more athletic thus can play more positions than Brady.

Skip killed his argument in around 5 seconds but still...do some people analyze what they say for a minute before saying it out loud?

At this point, considering Brady's accomplishments, clutch, heart and perseverance have no equal, the target has been moved to ''yes, he's the best QB but he's not very fast or strong therefore he can't be the best player''. This week has been so much fun! The vast majority of experts and players have declared Brady as the GOAT and those few that have not, have resorted to these ''attempts'' to be controversial and have failed miserably.

I cannot believe how ridiculously stupid Brandon Marshall is. I don't mean about this discussion, but about pretty much anything and everything he ever talks about. I don't understand how a first world country can produce a citizen this ignorant about life. I think it really merits a total re-evaluation of the entire education system in America.

Amazing that a guy that has ZERO playoff appearances in his eleven year career and has got himself shipped off 3 teams so often has his name making declarations about the status of current NFL player's legacy status.

Talk about being bitter.

Like the teams we have faced, we've finally broken the haters. BB and Brady are not done yet. There is still the Universe to break. Let's go for #6!!

Montana backers had no problem using the glib 4-0 trumps 4-2. Now I smile because I can use the equally glib 5>4. :)
Yes, those "Montana never lost a SB" people are easy to deal with in one sentence now:

"So...in Joe's 5th most successful season, when did he lose?"

We can just keep it simple and say Brady is the best NFL QB of all time. You cant compare positions and QB is the hardest and the most influential position in the game of football.

But in all fairness there should be 22 GOATS 11 for offense and 11 for defense.. or maybe 1 LB, 1 Safety, 1 CB, 1 DL.. and 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 OL, 1 QB 1 RB

so 9 GOATS without adding Special teams. QB being the most important.

Then again its unfair to compare DE's to NT's.. and OLB, ILB.. and so forth and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back