SOURCE:CBS Boston

SOURCE:ProFootballTalk.com

SOURCE:Providence Journal

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Moving On
Tom Brady and the Patriots came up big Saturday night in their win over Tennessee and will move on to the AFC Championship game next Sunday at Gillette Stadium.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Service Members need a hand

Discussion in 'New Member's Area' started by Patsfan1280, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Patsfan1280

Patsfan1280 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    I and all the Patriots fans deployed overseas need your help. First off, I am season ticket holder currently deployed with the Massachusetts Air NAtional Guard. I NEVER miss a Pats game.
    What we get for TV is called AFN (American Forces Network) and they carry 3 1 o'clock games, 3 4 o'clock games and both the Sunday and Monday nighters. So far I and the guys I am here with have been lucky. We got here mid October and the Pats have played nationally televised games at either 4 or at night and they have been televised. Problem is going to be with the Colts game. With it being moved to 1PM it is doubtful they will carry an 0-11 team for one of the 3 they show live......UNLESS enough people vote for it.
    Thats where you guys come in. they reserve 1 slot on the 1 PM game for the "Fans Choic" Game. If enough people go to www.myafn.mil and vote for the Pats v Colts then it will get one of the slots. I know other teams message boards emplore their people to vote for their teams, so I need Patriots nation to save us from some crappy ass Redskins game (I swear they get picked every week)

Thank You

P.S. I don't post much so if someone wanted to move this to the main board I was unable to post it one I would appreciate it