PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Service Members need a hand

Patsfan1280

Rookie
Reaction score
I and all the Patriots fans deployed overseas need your help. First off, I am season ticket holder currently deployed with the Massachusetts Air NAtional Guard. I NEVER miss a Pats game.
What we get for TV is called AFN (American Forces Network) and they carry 3 1 o'clock games, 3 4 o'clock games and both the Sunday and Monday nighters. So far I and the guys I am here with have been lucky. We got here mid October and the Pats have played nationally televised games at either 4 or at night and they have been televised. Problem is going to be with the Colts game. With it being moved to 1PM it is doubtful they will carry an 0-11 team for one of the 3 they show live......UNLESS enough people vote for it.
Thats where you guys come in. they reserve 1 slot on the 1 PM game for the "Fans Choic" Game. If enough people go to www.myafn.mil and vote for the Pats v Colts then it will get one of the slots. I know other teams message boards emplore their people to vote for their teams, so I need Patriots nation to save us from some crappy ass Redskins game (I swear they get picked every week)

Thank You

P.S. I don't post much so if someone wanted to move this to the main board I was unable to post it one I would appreciate it

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back