PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Ravens preseason win streak

I'd have no problem with Jakoby coming home.
Which QB would you cut to make space for him, Zappe or Cunningham? Assuming you’d not cut Mac for him that is. Or are you saying PS?

Which QB would you cut to make space for him, Zappe or Cunningham? Assuming you’d not cut Mac for him that is. Or are you saying PS?
Cunningham because I don't think he would get picked up by another team. But I'd be cool with Zappe if it came to that.

I am not sold on Zappe as a long term starter. And Brissett brings experience to the QB room.

And honestly I think Zappe would most likely pass waivers as well.

Cunningham because I don't think he would get picked up by another team. But I'd be cool with Zappe if it came to that.

I am not sold on Zappe as a long term starter. And Brissett brings experience to the QB room.

And honestly I think Zappe would most likely pass waivers as well.
I’m not sure Zappe or Cunningham would clear waivers. If I had to choose which one to lose well it’s been nice knowing you Bailey.

I’m not sure Zappe or Cunningham would clear waivers. If I had to choose which one to lose well it’s been nice knowing you Bailey.
I mean nothing is guaranteed obviously. But I have a hard time coming up with a team off the top of my head where Zappe improves their QB room as a QB2.

Malik went undrafted. Looked great in the 4th quarter in week 1. Week 2 he showed he has a long way to go as a WR. Again not sure he is an upgrade at QB or WR for too many teams to guarantee him a spot on their 53 come week 1.
He maybe worth it to some team as project. I just think when it comes to that type of player teams are more apt to keep working with the players they know.

Time will tell I guess. Hell BB may not want Brissett back.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back