PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Did Jesus intervene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

convertedpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I can imagine one or two people being super-offended, but whatever, if you're going to be a whiny *****, you might as well quit the board and become a Jets fan.

Did Jesus Intervene?

Last edited:
I can imagine one or two people being super-offended, but whatever, if you're going to be a whiny *****, you might as well quit the board and become a Jets fan.

Did Jesus Intervene?

I'm Catholic and find nothing offensive about this.

..The success of Nickelback. LOL

A little funny. But here's some food for thought: Tebow actually praised Jesus and invoked God's support while the same can't be said of the contrasting events. So, perhaps Jesus DID intervene :eek: (except maybe for Nickelback).

Last edited:
Fran Tarkenton: Does God Care Who Wins Football Games? - WSJ.com

Great article by Fran Tarkenton ...

As a player, though, I never understood why God would care who won a game between my team and another. It seemed like there were many far more important things going on in the world. There were religious guys on both teams. If God gets credit for the win, does he also take blame for defeat?

For what it's worth, my forays into hoping for divine intervention didn't work out. I prayed fervently before each of the three Super Bowls we Minnesota Vikings played in. We played against the Dolphins, the Steelers and the Raiders.

I don't know about the first two games, but I was sure God would be on our side for the game against the Raiders! After all, they were the villains of the league, and it was hard to believe they had more Christians on their team than on our saintly Vikings. We lost.

Last edited:
Don't believe in god. Big whoop want to fight about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes