PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: All 4 Denver QBs hit Covid List

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hey...Elway! Get on it, dude!

Seems stupid to play this game without a QB.. guess this one time the Denver Fans can whine for a reason. They haven't figured out a back up yet, Royce Freeman???

Seems stupid to play this game without a QB.. guess this one time the Denver Fans can whine for a reason. They haven't figured out a back up yet, Royce Freeman???
John Elway comes out of retirement?:excited:

Pats trade Hoyer for Denver’s second rounder? :D

And nothing of value was lost. Frankly I wonder if the GM isn't slipping COVID into their QBs food or something. "We aren't tanking hard enough!"

eh... its denver... dont care

Well... at least they have the day off Monday and Tuesday.

Run the WildAssDonkey all day!

I probably have not been paying attention to the protocols but if they cant field a QB then should the game be forfeited or postponed ?

If the Pats can be forced to play a game without a QB then I have no problem with Denver being forced to do the same.

I probably have not been paying attention to the protocols but if they cant field a QB then should the game be forfeited or postponed ?
NFL said they wouldn't move games just because a position group was effected. They are only doing it now if a legit outbreak occurs and they can't safetly play the game

They asked to be allowed to start a Coach at QB. That would have been interesting, but it was denied.

Now forced to start their PS rookie WR at QB!

It is ridiculous that they are even playing the game. What a joke this year has become and Goddell doesn't care about anything other than the almighty dollar ! How can a team be expected to play without a QB ?

It is ridiculous that they are even playing the game. What a joke this year has become and Goddell doesn't care about anything other than the almighty dollar ! How can a team be expected to play without a QB ?

This and the ravens Steelers should be postponed. Who knows how many other infected players on those teams have not tested positive yet, there’s already a clear outbreak on Baltimore. Ridiculous to play either game

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back