PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season ticket prices have increased

Just paid the invoice. One more year. This will be year 23. Wow. Hope they are competitive. Much tougher schedule this coming season.

STH since 2006, including 5 years of living 8000 miles away from the stadium. But I’m out now. Part because of me, part the team, and interest of friends wanting to borrow my tix. I’ll go to a few games a year still but I don’t need the stress of trying to offload tix half the year.

Enjoy my seats, whoever gets them!

Doesn’t the free parking mean a $50 per game savings?

STH since 2006, including 5 years of living 8000 miles away from the stadium. But I’m out now. Part because of me, part the team, and interest of friends wanting to borrow my tix. I’ll go to a few games a year still but I don’t need the stress of trying to offload tix half the year.

Enjoy my seats, whoever gets them!
I gave mine up around 2008... got them in 1993... Honestly got tired of trekking up there week after week... Missed just a handful of games during that time... I don't regret the decision in the slightest...

I gave mine up around 2008... got them in 1993... Honestly got tired of trekking up there week after week... Missed just a handful of games during that time... I don't regret the decision in the slightest...
As my dad gets older (75 now) he doesn't like going to the games anymore. It's a lot of walking. And as my kids are becoming adults, I can't force them to go anymore. It was easy to keep the tickets when they were easy to sell, but the last game I sold them for $18/each.

It is kind of a sad end of an era, but I'll go to as many games a year as I did before, save money, and have my choice of seats. I'm pretty excited about it.

Really confused by people saying they are losing money. Every single ticket is going for a solid profit before the season begins. You'd clear 50% easily selling them all in August. If you sell them last minute, you'll take a loss, but more than 6 weeks out, your making a profit. I'm all for people giving up their seats if they aren't using them as I spent a decade on the list, and the turnover is tiny. I just don't understand how you guys are losing money on seats sold.

Really confused by people saying they are losing money. Every single ticket is going for a solid profit before the season begins. You'd clear 50% easily selling them all in August. If you sell them last minute, you'll take a loss, but more than 6 weeks out, your making a profit. I'm all for people giving up their seats if they aren't using them as I spent a decade on the list, and the turnover is tiny. I just don't understand how you guys are losing money on seats sold.
I never made a dime on my seats... They always went to friends or family... Sometimes at cost, sometimes at no cost... it was different back then though as the Pats had a strict no re-sale policy... First, i sat surrounded by people i knew for years, didnt want to saddle them with some boors... and say some a-hole goes to the game, gets booted? Its was on me to suffer the repercussions, one of them being the potential loss of the tickets... I wasn't willing to take that risk for a few hundred or thousand dollars... Times have changed I guess

I never made a dime on my seats... They always went to friends or family... Sometimes at cost, sometimes at no cost... it was different back then though as the Pats had a strict no re-sale policy... First, i sat surrounded by people i knew for years, didnt want to saddle them with some boors... and say some a-hole goes to the game, gets booted? Its was on me to suffer the repercussions, one of them being the potential loss of the tickets... I wasn't willing to take that risk for a few hundred or thousand dollars... Times have changed I guess
This exactly. We never made any money either. We mostly went to every game. Especially play offs. Now it's a bit more challenging. I'm out of state and my Dad is sick. I have other family and a couple friends who will attend at least 5 to 6 games. The other 3 are up for sale. Usually take a loss.

I usually am unsure what games I will attend and always give friends and family first dibs. That leaves me about 2-3 weeks to sell them on the exchange. They used to sell....last year was the first year that I ate some tickets.

I usually am unsure what games I will attend and always give friends and family first dibs. That leaves me about 2-3 weeks to sell them on the exchange. They used to sell....last year was the first year that I ate some tickets.
Where are your seats?

well, if the pain is too much…keep me in mind if any of you want to get rid of some tickets. I’m going to take my Daughter up there one of these days.

Seems like par for the course. Anybody else notice products and services they purchased in the past have gotten worse, but the prices have increased?

You are confused between "going for" and "selling for." Prices are much higher well in advance of the game because no one is buying them then and sellers are like, WTF might as well take a shot. It does not work. If you think I can make a 50% profit selling my tickets in August for this team, you're nuts.

You are confused between "going for" and "selling for." Prices are much higher well in advance of the game because no one is buying them then and sellers are like, WTF might as well take a shot. It does not work. If you think I can make a 50% profit selling my tickets in August for this team, you're nuts
I sold 2 sets of my seats last year for games that I couldn't attend. Both are 4 seats together, face $105 a seat for the Bears and $105 a seat for the Jets. The bears went for $189 a seat on StubHub and the Jets went for $175 a seat on TM. If you price them at the lowest offered price for your zone, they will sell in August well over face, no matter what the game is. I'm not saying you should, but you absolutely can unload your seats for a profit with this current team.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back