PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scouting Report: Adam Bisnowaty, OT

I'm so happy you're back and this guy sounds really interesting. I think a mid round guy makes a lot of sense for the Pats at tackle. Upgrade over Waddle and Fleming and doesnt leave the team in a lurch if Solder leaves. That being said maybe the Patriots view Fleming higher or Waddle higher than we do, like they did with Cannon.

I'm so happy you're back and this guy sounds really interesting. I think a mid round guy makes a lot of sense for the Pats at tackle. Upgrade over Waddle and Fleming and doesnt leave the team in a lurch if Solder leaves. That being said maybe the Patriots view Fleming higher or Waddle higher than we do, like they did with Cannon.

Fleming was very solid this year at both T positions when he came in to start for Solder and Cannon one game each. He works great as extra OL or blocking #2, #3 TE. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he has a catch in the RZ or even end zone next Sunday. I would be really surprised if they let him go..

They probably look at Waddle as a solid vet backup and swing option who obviously buys into it (he survived all the cuts while never being active). He is signed through 2017 and not much of a cap hit at $1M. As strange as it sounds T position seems fixed for 2017 and is the most solid of the roster.

The Q is how they look at 2018 and beyond. They were reportedly scouting Bisnowaty so he's definitely someone who could come aboard.

Last edited:
Fleming was very solid this year at both T positions when he came in to start for Solder and Cannon one game each. He works great as extra OL or blocking #2, #3 TE. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he has a catch in the RZ or even end zone next Sunday. I would be really surprised if they let him go..

They probably look at Waddle as a solid vet backup and swing option who obviously buys into it (he survived all the cuts while never being active). He is signed through 2017 and not much of a cap hit at $1M. As strange as it sounds T position seems fixed for 2017 and is the most solid of the roster.

The Q is how they look at 2018 and beyond. They were reportedly scouting Bisnowaty so he's definitely someone who could come aboard.
Thats my question too and I bet they aren't sure exactly whats going to happen as signing Solder probably depends a lot on what they do with other players i.e Highertower, Ryan and Bennett.

Yeah, while Bisnowaty has the physical and mental makeup the Patriots look for, I think he will need some developmental time, especially in his pass sets and his hand usage. I think the skills are there, just needs refinement. Take a guy like him now and let him develop for a year and then go from there.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back