PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SBB's 8/11 PM session

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
shorts and shells but they got some good work in. Bon Jovi in attendance for this one and per the usual routine Bon Jovi was blaring thru the warm ups. Funny to see some of the guys go up to him. Kraft was hanging out with him most of the practice.

BB is unreal he turns over every stone one could think of.

for about 5 minutes he had almost the entire team bunched up a few steps out of bounds and had the gunners practice running thru the crowd as if they had been blocked out of bounds. the players were mildly giving them the business as they ran thru.

Two minute drill was the Brady Moss show....Moss caught I think every ball going down the field and scored like 3 TDs on the same drive with BB barking out the new spot when he scored. The first play was a screen to him and he was gone.

He also had a nice TD in red zone work.

Ventrone had a nice score.

Hoyer at one point seemed confused or two of the WR were because on consecutive plays he thru to no one.

Le Kevin and Burgess had would be sacks.

Some really nice coverage on one play Brady looked and looked but no one was open and eventually he thru it at the feet of Faulk to kill the play. The crowd thought it was a bad pass I am pretty sure it was intentional as it was two minute work and throwing to faulk there would have wasted time.

More scout team work getting ready for the game.

Next up Game time woooooooooo

shorts and shells but they got some good work in. Bon Jovi in attendance for this one and per the usual routine Bon Jovi was blaring thru the warm ups. Funny to see some of the guys go up to him. Kraft was hanging out with him most of the practice.

BB is unreal he turns over every stone one could think of.

for about 5 minutes he had almost the entire team bunched up a few steps out of bounds and had the gunners practice running thru the crowd as if they had been blocked out of bounds. the players were mildly giving them the business as they ran thru.

Two minute drill was the Brady Moss show....Moss caught I think every ball going down the field and scored like 3 TDs on the same drive with BB barking out the new spot when he scored. The first play was a screen to him and he was gone.

He also had a nice TD in red zone work.

Ventrone had a nice score.

Hoyer at one point seemed confused or two of the WR were because on consecutive plays he thru to no one.

Le Kevin and Burgess had would be sacks.

Some really nice coverage on one play Brady looked and looked but no one was open and eventually he thru it at the feet of Faulk to kill the play. The crowd thought it was a bad pass I am pretty sure it was intentional as it was two minute work and throwing to faulk there would have wasted time.

More scout team work getting ready for the game.

Next up Game time woooooooooo

Bon Jovi is dead to me.

Other than that.....good report!!!!:D

signbradybaby(luv that moniker)..........did you happen to notice who was in coverage on Moss?

signbradybaby(luv that moniker)..........did you happen to notice who was in coverage on Moss?

Love

I'm thinking we should trade him to say the Colts. Love AND a 6th round pick?

It was love but I think you got the answer already.

I have some Video of Brady to Moss from today but don't want to post it if it will cause trouble. My fiance took it on her little canon camera.

Hey SBB,

Guess I picked the wrong practice today. Anyway, nice to meet you this morning.

-bv

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey