Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Ray Lewis Killed the SB

Votes: 8 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MahomestoKelce

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
First off, I admit I was dead wrong about the Chiefs. Mahomes choked. I've updated my avatar accordingly

Nonetheless, we are all football fans. And SB Sunday is an event 100 million watch annually.

Personally, I think it's the Rams year. They are at home. They got the best defense in football. Cincinnati is good. I think LA is great.

26-14 LA

Who do you think wins?

Last edited:
I admire your sportsmanship.
20-19 Cincy

The Chiefs demonstrated why consistent winning in the NFL is so hard. Both Reid and Mahomes just weren't fully engaged in the same way they were when they won a SB. They were riding on their confidence and ability, and the results spoke for themselves. I don't think "choked" so much as "didn't bring the intensity". That led them to glaring mistakes like the clock management at the end of the first half, and the sacks at the end of the second.

It is such a fine line. And their opponent brought it.

Man, Burrow is a cool customer. More relaxed and confident at this stage in his career, on a big stage, than any QB I've ever seen. That's one reason they have a chance against a more talented and experienced Rams team.

so far the best part of the game is all the old white guys i'm friends with on social media whining about the halftime show

this is either going to be a "destiny" game for the burrows led bengals, or a complete thrashing by the rams......

Nice avatar!

To answer the question, cincy.

I'll go with the Bengals. Would be nice to see another team that hasn't won the SB win.

So thrilled these 2 made it. My only wish for these playoffs is that the SB teams wouldn't be: KC, DAL, TB, BUF.
Even better that it'll either be a first or second time winner, and while I don't love the Rams, it's a good story for a few of those guys to win one, like Stafford and Donald. If Cincy wins it'll be the craziest story since the '01 Pats. Finally a game I can watch without stress or serious rooting interest.

Well I guess all the big names are on the Rams so they could be favourites , but dont give upon the Bengals.

However , I think the Rams will be too strong so I think they will win by a couple of TD's

I'll be rooting for Cincy. But I think the Rams win. And I'll be happy for Stafford and Donald. After the tough loss to us a few years ago and not letting it destroy them like so many before gives me respect and I almost want to root for them but Cincy is just too good a story not to root for.

I may actually go to a Super Bowl Party this year.

Because it's going to be a dud. The Rams are going to cut that Cincy OL into swiss cheese and they'll set back Burrow several years.

Man, Burrow is a cool customer. More relaxed and confident at this stage in his career, on a big stage, than any QB I've ever seen. That's one reason they have a chance against a more talented and experienced Rams team.
Really? ANY QB you've ever seen at this stage of his career? ;) Credit where credit is due, Joe looks like Joe Cool out there. That being said,

One other name springs to mind...

Really? ANY QB you've ever seen at this stage of his career? ;) Credit where credit is due, Joe looks like Joe Cool out there. That being said,

One other name springs to mind...
Well, that's what the media guys say about him any way, but... yesterday when the game got tight at the end, he was making some pretty bad throws. We'll have to see I guess.

Cincy's D really gave Mahomes problems, and that more than anything won Cincy the game

LA will win in the trenches.

going with LA.

As much as I haven't like Burrow in the past for obvious reasons, I am pulling for the Tigers and Joe. The guy is a beast and you can never count him out. Yea, their OL is not good, but his strength and mobility keeps plays alive.

The Rams went out and mortgaged the farm for this, I think they don't get a 1st round pick for 30 years, lol. I can respect Cincy for building a team. Even though I am happy for Stafford who had to suffer through all those years in Detroit, I still hope the Bengals pull this one out and it will be nice to see a city get a SB that has never won one.

I think the Rams are the better collection of talent. But it seems the Bengals may be a team of destiny.

Rams struggled a bit against JimmyG and the Niners, but took it up a notch when it counted. Cincy looked a little susceptible to wilting in the magnitude of the moment but not as much as KC. Cincinnati may get overwhelmed by the magnitude of the moment in the Super Bowl but I think they’ll keep it together and play an inspired game.

I’m going with the underdog Bengals.

I go into this game with no rooting interest...and I don't hate either team either.....I do think that the Rams are the better team, have more talent and will probably win, but in this crazy season, that probably means Cincy wins.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back