PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Say what you will about LeBron, but...

dustcover

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
He really got screwed tonight. He literally carried his team on his back while scoring 50+ points, and his teammate blows the chance to win in regulation by missing the 2nd free throw with just a few seconds left on the clock, and then compounds matters by losing track of the score and burning the clock when he could have easily taken the rebound and immediately driven to the basket and perhaps laying it up for the winning score, or at the very least drawn another foul!

I'm no fan of either team as I've been an avid Celtics fan since the days of Russell, Cousy, Sharman, Heinsohn, Loscutoff, etc. however, I still enjoy watching an outstanding basketball game played by extraordinarily talented players, even though it involves other teams. And tonight's game was a dandy. It reminded me a bit of some of the great championship match-ups between the Celtics and the Lakers in years gone by.

Notwithstanding, with that being said, I cannot recall a more boneheaded play in the final seconds of regulation in a championship series game. That one play throughout the seven game series could eventually be the deciding play as to which team goes home with the trophy.

its on the level of the Fab 5 calling a time out they didn't have. Just a bone head decision and not aware of what's going on...it could cost them as there is really no room for error in the finals

LeBron continues to amaze me

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back