Saints vs 49'ers Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I'm pulling for the 49'ers ... other than the Patriots I like to see new teams in the Super Bowl ... so go 49'ers.

Not to mention the saints are one of 2 teams that can score with the patriots.

Last edited:
I have no clue who is going to win this game. I felt the Saints were a lock last week, but I wasn't impressed with them against the Lions.

I don't want the Saints to win, but I feel they have too much firepower for the 49ers to handle. Hopefully I'm wrong.....

Although.....could you imagine a super bowl against the Saints? Geesh, the score would be like 65-63. Pats of course. :D

Nothing against the Saints but I want them out of contention. Go Niners.

Last edited:
There's another game on today?

Seriously though, this will be a tight one. But the weather is going to be fairly swell. The Breezus show will be headed back to New Orleans next week to feast on the Giants, I suspect.

Directv in South Florida has removed Fox from its lineup "temporarily" because of some contract squabble with the local carrier. Apparently, there will be no NFC games this weekend in the letekro household. Not sure where to go either as most bars have directv.

This same problem is apparently affecting the local NBC affiliate in the Boston area.

Rooting for the 49ers because I wanna see Rodgers vs Smith next game and also don't forget about the Saints 1st rounder!

A perfect week for the Pats would be a win tonight, Saints and Packers lose..lol...However, I want the Saints to win only because I need them to beat the Packers next week if GB wins tomorrow.

Directv in South Florida has removed Fox from its lineup "temporarily" because of some contract squabble with the local carrier. Apparently, there will be no NFC games this weekend in the letekro household. Not sure where to go either as most bars have directv.

This same problem is apparently affecting the local NBC affiliate in the Boston area.

I can not imagine being a fan of one of those teams and not being able to watch. When I lived in North Tampa, I had Direct TV and they goofed a Patriots game. Did not show a regular season Patriots game and I had Sunday Ticket.

I just cant see the 49ers keeping pace with the Saints. Then again we said that in 01 about the Pats and Rams.

I really hate games on Fox, from the lousy announcers and analysts, to the over-the-top graphics, even the down and distance info is horrible. IS it just me? I mean, seriously, Marv's kid does a game this big?

Last edited:
An elite defense and ST's can be great equalizers as we have seen before in these type of matchups. Field position will be huge for the niners and them having the best Punter in the game is something no one is talking about.

If he can continually force the saints to drive the length of the field against this D it could be a great asset to them.

I really hate games on Fox, from the lousy announcers and analysts, to the over-the-top graphics, even the down and distance info is horrible. IS it just me? I mean, seriously, Marv's kid does a game this big?

Heh -just putting it on and when I saw Siragusa on the sideline, I thought it was an SNL repeat or something.

They break to Jay Glazer to announce than Tim Tebow "did it again" by delivering a speech to his football team...Really?? I never would have imagined a QB (the leader) of the team to deliver a motivational speech before an important game. :rolleyes:

i would LOVE to see a NO/GB game

I agree FOX is pretty bad but still better than NFLN. I don't know why but FOX's image sucks compared to CBS. Oh by the way, that was one of the worst national anthems i've ever heard..

Wow, the crowd is getting me all pumped up for this game. I hope our crowd tonight can bring it.

I just cant see the 49ers keeping pace with the Saints. Then again we said that in 01 about the Pats and Rams.

Agree saints win this one however if they lose good for the pats since they have saints first pick

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sproles is fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes