PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans
Search

Russ Francis killed in plane crash

Zuma

Hall of Fame Benchwarmer
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reactions
I don’t remember this well… but when I was a wee ladie…I recall Francis in a pickup basketball game somewhere in the south shore. I think Bill Lankaidis was there as well. It’s all I remember.

turkeyneck

In the Starting Line-Up
Reactions
I don’t remember this well… but when I was a wee ladie…I recall Francis in a pickup basketball game somewhere in the south shore. I think Bill Lankaidis was there as well. It’s all I remember.
Pats used to have a traveling Bball team in the off seasons. They'd go around and play challenge teams at various high schools. I remember them coming to my HS with Buoniconti, Eisenhauer, Garron (I can't remember the rest). Our vice principal was a Robert Conrad clone (at least he fancied himself as such). Like Conrad he was a bit chippy. He tried driving the lane and Buoniconti (also a chippy fellow) forgot he was playing basketball and went all middle LB on him, nearly destroyed him.

Zuma

Hall of Fame Benchwarmer
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reactions
Pats used to have a traveling Bball team in the off seasons. They'd go around and play challenge teams at various high schools. I remember them coming to my HS with Buoniconti, Eisenhauer, Garron (I can't remember the rest). Our vice principal was a Robert Conrad clone (at least he fancied himself as such). Like Conrad he was a bit chippy. He tried driving the lane and Buoniconti (also a chippy fellow) forgot he was playing basketball and went all middle LB on him, nearly destroyed him.
That was probably it…good stuff. thanks :thumbsup:

Patriots Slater Calling It Quits After 16 Seasons
Patriots News 2-18, The Draft, Free Agency, and “The Dynasty”
MORSE: The Young Guns Patriots New Defensive Coaches
MORSE: Introducing the New Patriots Front Office
49ers Had a Chance, But Questionable Decisions Cost Them in Loss to Chiefs
Patriots News 2-11, Hightower Returns, Staff, Front Office Thoughts
Ranking The 57 Super Bowls From Worst To Best
Wolf’s Ascension Hopefully Will Help Patriots Fix One Key Problem Moving Forward
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #2 – Post College All-Star Games
Felger and Lombardi Interview: Two Sides Argue “The Laziest Narrative” on Belichick