Ruben Foster

Snooky97

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Has been released due to DV

Double Vision

Didn't tip Valet

Dog vaker

Pretty weird story. This was the same girl that accused him before then turned around and said the story wasn’t true which exonerated him. Could be true or she could be your run-of-the-mill nutjob.

Pretty weird story. This was the same girl that accused him before then turned around and said the story wasn’t true which exonerated him. Could be true or she could be your run-of-the-mill nutjob.

Why not both???

(ETA: it’s obviously true)

Ah remember when draft critics praised the niners first round haul in 2017?

Ah remember when draft critics praised the niners first round haul in 2017?

To me this goes to show that teams should rather try to gamble on medical evals during the draft than on mental / character evals. With medical issues at least you have a somewhat solid framework to project things even if the results are normally distributed and you can end up on the wrong side of the curve.

With all the other stuff you have no way to project anything and can only cross your fingers and hope that the locker room culture and being around pros affects kids in a positive way.

To me this goes to show that teams should rather try to gamble on medical evals during the draft than on mental / character evals. With medical issues at least you have a somewhat solid framework to project things even if the results are normally distributed and you can end up on the wrong side of the curve.

With all the other stuff you have no way to project anything and can only cross your fingers and hope that the locker room culture and being around pros affects kids in a positive way.

This turned out as bad as possible for lynch and co. Fosters no longer on the team, and I’m not saying Solomon Thomas is a bad player, but at the time they didn’t have a qb. They passed on trubisky mahomes and Watson who still have a few years left on rookie deals and paid elite qb money to jimmy. That would be a tough pill to swallow right now.

Roll Tide

Tantalizing physical talent. Seems like an endless parade of red flags around him, however. I hope he can sort out his life, but I'm not sure I want him here.

I will say he's gifted in coverage like few other linebackers I've ever seen. He can legitimately run with receivers in a cover 2.

He was easily my number one pure Linebacker of the class. He’s a top 5 talent alone and the 49ers got a steal with him but seems he won’t grow up.

Why can't I view tweets here?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back