PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft not selected to Hall of Fame

that sucks

Yeah, but coach can't be too disappointed. Look at the pic of the guy who got it. His kinda guy.

Besides being the owner of the team that drafted and developed Brady, what's so special about Robert Kraft?

https://www.si.com/nfl/patriots/new...tball-hall-of-fame-induction-contributor-vote

For much of Kraft’s prolific run in the Patriots owners' box, the team was under the direction of head coach Bill Belichick and led on the field by quarterback Tom Brady. However, his leadership, financial management and steady hand at the helm has made Kraft one of the most respected owners in the NFL, as well as all professional sports.

Kraft's contributions to the NFL landscape also extended outside Foxboro, Mass. He was instrumental in helping to settle the NFL lockout before the 2011 season. In fact, NFLPA representative and former Indianapolis Colts center Jeff Saturday, once referred to Kraft as the "man who helped us save football."

I don't know much about Robert Kraft however most of the things I have heard about him as an owner have been very good......so what does he need to do , to get over the final hurdle ?

Jerry Jones got in in 2017? Kraft bought the pats for 127 million and now are worth 6.4 billion.... second to Jones' cowboys, who have only won 3 super bowls under his ownership.

We all know what he's done in the last 30 years. He deserves the HOF.

I don't know much about Robert Kraft however most of the things I have heard about him as an owner have been very good......so what does he need to do , to get over the final hurdle ?
This is just a guess but I think that his massage in Florida, the BS known as Spygate and Deflategate were probably factors in him not getting in.

Sorry, his weak support of the team during SpyGate, DeflateGate, and CameraGate led to huge and enduring reputational damage to Brady, Belichick and the franchise.

I also suspect that to avoid focus on his own moral turpitude he was instrumental in ejecting AB from the 2019 team, which might have cost us another Super Bowl and a chance to extend Brady.

Jerry Jones got in in 2017? Kraft bought the pats for 127 million and now are worth 6.4 billion.... second to Jones' cowboys, who have only won 3 super bowls under his ownership.

We all know what he's done in the last 30 years. He deserves the HOF.
I seriously don't know the fascination with the Cowgirls. They haven't won anything since I was in diapers

Sorry, his weak support of the team during SpyGate, DeflateGate, and CameraGate led to huge and enduring reputational damage to Brady, Belichick and the franchise. OK

I also suspect that to avoid focus on his own moral turpitude he was instrumental in ejecting AB from the 2019 team, which might have cost us another Super Bowl and a chance to extend Brady. Who the hell knows.
These are Patriots' fans feelings which have nothing to do with HOF voting.

Voters should be looking at him keeping the franchise in New England. The stadium he got built without Public funds in Taxachusetts. These are reasons he should be in besides all the winning. Yeah, he bent over for Goodell but a lot of you billionaires would have, too.

My guess he gets in with Brady or Brady stumps for him when he's in because he will embarrass voters and Goodell with his speech if he's not in.

These are Patriots' fans feelings which have nothing to do with HOF voting.

Voters should be looking at him keeping the franchise in New England. The stadium he got built without Public funds in Taxachusetts. These are reasons he should be in besides all the winning. Yeah, he bent over for Goodell but a lot of you billionaires would have, too.

My guess he gets in with Brady or Brady stumps for him when he's in because he will embarrass voters and Goodell with his speech if he's not in.
He's not getting a pass from me for currying favor from fellow owners when the league attacked his team.

Last edited:
One of the following and he’s a shoo-in next year:

1. Rename himself “Rooney” or “Mara.”
2. Move to Green Bay.
3. Announce “free accommodations, food, and beverages for life” for the sports media infants. Especially beverages.

Only the Giants have a fully privately financed stadium. Guess John Mara will join Wellington in the HoF then.

Kraft sought public financing for Gillette and actually did secure some public funds:

Massachusetts agreed to spend $72 million on updating the infrastructure surrounding Gillette Stadium, and property taxes are not levied on the stadium.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back