PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft is rooting for Tom Brady in the super bowl

I bet rubber gloves and masks really dampen the massage experience.

Not sure how Bob has coped....
The more I think about it, Bob’s strip mall exploits are a net positive. He drove Easterby away and he’s now ruining the Texans instead of us.

Food for thought. Even if you're a BB lover - don't be so sure that a Brady loss on Sunday is a "win" for Bill.
Belichick is GOAT coach. But if Brady and the Bucs lose that means it's a Chiefs repeat. Then Bill is no longer the only coach to take his team this century to a repeat. With 2 SB titles Reid now enters the room among the all time great head coaches in this league. Reid now has the longest active streak of .500 or better records as coach. Zero losing seasons with his second team. Bill has two. Reid has winning records with two teams. Bill does not. Reid is .711 as a coach with the Chiefs. That percentage is 100 points higher than Bill's W-L percentage with the Pats. If Brady's Bucs lose on Sunday - then Reid and the Chiefs could definitely three-peat next year, something Bill has never done. And the Chiefs window is wide open, the Patriots window is not.

Also Reid and the Chiefs winning this Sunday means that the Chiefs defeated the first home Super Bowl team in NFL history.

A Brady SB win does not lessen the shine off of BB's legacy and status as GOAT coach. But a Chiefs and Reid win might actually begin to do that.

Go Tommy. And go Pats! :)

Last edited:
If im Bob Kraft i would be rooting for Brady but I would be pissed as hell. Bellichick most likely convinced him he was done. Turns out if BB surrounded Brady with decent players we would have gone further last year and had him this year and possibly be playing this week.

BB in all his greatness, has a bare cupboard, and thats his fault.

I think its more like Kraft, the massage parlor patron, ruining things for BB the coach :evil:

Thread could be re-titled "Long-time and close personal friend, employer and neighbor is rooting for Tom Brady"

Food for thought. Even if you're a BB lover - don't be so sure that a Brady loss on Sunday is a "win" for Bill.
Belichick is GOAT coach. But if Brady and the Bucs lose that means it's a Chiefs repeat. Then Bill is no longer the only coach to take his team this century to a repeat. With 2 SB titles Reid now enters the room among the all time great head coaches in this league. Reid now has the longest active streak of .500 or better records as coach. Zero losing seasons with his second team. Bill has two. Reid has winning records with two teams. Bill does not. Reid is .711 as a coach with the Chiefs. That percentage is 100 points higher than Bill's W-L percentage with the Pats. If Brady's Bucs lose on Sunday - then Reid and the Chiefs could definitely three-peat next year, something Bill has never done. And the Chiefs window is wide open, the Patriots window is not.

Also Reid and the Chiefs winning this Sunday means that the Chiefs defeated the first home Super Bowl team in NFL history.

A Brady SB win does not lessen the shine off of BB's legacy and status as GOAT coach. But a Chiefs and Reid win might actually begin to do that.

Go Tommy. And go Pats! :)

reid is also just a few years away from being regarded as a horrible clock manager, an offensive genius who can't get over the hump......a regular season guy.......andy is one of the better coaches in the league, but he's not even in the same conversation as a guy who hd a 20 year/6 SB run in the salary cap era.......andy has a long, long ways to go to get in the GOAT conversation

an i like andy reid

This is amusing from the same guy who said he wanted Brady to retire as opposed to playing for another franchise. Now all of the sudden with Brady on the brink of another Super Bowl win with his new team, Kraft is jumping on the bandwagon. Talk about getting caught with your pants down.

I honestly have no horse in this race. I'm not petrified of seeing another team have a great team (aka, not wanting the chiefs to win two super bowls), and I'm not going to lose sleep over Brady winning another. But I also won't feel anything positive if he wins one with another team. I don't think it makes me any less of a Pats fan for not feeling some weird sense of pride over a guy we used to have winning a championship.

Where's Bill in all this? It's pretty telling if he can't say he's rooting for Brady, even if he doesn't mean it. I'm sure Brady would publicly say this if the tables were turned.

Where's Bill in all this? It's pretty telling if he can't say he's rooting for Brady, even if he doesn't mean it. I'm sure Brady would publicly say this if the tables were turned.
“I’m focused on this team and players who play for this team this year. We are trying to improve our team. I can’t speak for other players on other teams.” Or something.

You know it’s coming.

“I’m focused on this team and players who play for this team this year. We are trying to improve our team. I can’t speak for other players on other teams.” Or something.

You know it’s coming.
And it would be quite classless.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Massive conundrum for me. Rooting for Tom. Rooting for Gronk. But the Glazer family can FRO, as can Suh and JPP.

Nobody can reach him. Apparently he's neck deep in MILF.

This makes no sense IC. So you're Ok with the Chiefs going back-to-back since the Patriots? McGinest doesn't want to see them repeat and neither should any Patriot fan. If it was the Steelers vs. Bucs in the SB, would you be rooting for the Steelers to win #7?
That’s a really lame line of reasoning.....like former dolphins popping corks cuz 18-1

If im Bob Kraft i would be rooting for Brady but I would be pissed as hell. Bellichick most likely convinced him he was done. Turns out if BB surrounded Brady with decent players we would have gone further last year and had him this year and possibly be playing this week.

BB in all his greatness, has a bare cupboard, and thats his fault.

Careful what you say there, lest the BB rabid fans attack you, chew you up and spit you out.

I'm rooting for Kraft to hire a documentary crew who isn't stupid enough to point video cameras at other teams sidelines.
Would not have even been an issue if it were any other team.

Massive conundrum for me. Rooting for Tom. Rooting for Gronk. But the Glazer family can FRO, as can Suh and JPP.
I’m all in for Tom and Gronk, knocking Mahomes back is also worth getting behind. 7 rings by Brady may be a mountain too high for Kermit.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back