PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft is rooting for Tom Brady in the super bowl

Doesn’t surprise me. Most of the guys who are fans of the laundry first and foremost are rooting for Tampa. It seems to be the guys who root for the coach before the laundry who aren’t. Imagine being a Pats fan and rooting for Kansas City.

I'm rooting for KC because I always root for the AFC

Chiefs fans are the absolute worst. Anyone here been to arrowhead stadium for a game? They are almost as worse as eagles fans. Plus the chiefs have that scumbag child beater Hill who no one can stop on defense

I'm obviously cheering for Brady but I don't feel the stress I normally do when it's the Patriots where if they lose it ruins your mood for the next week. If the bucs lose I'll be disappointed but it's not the same thing. It's already house money to me at this point. Tom doesn't need anymore wins but perhaps the biggest thing he can do is kill the Chiefs chances of catching us. I don't think they do either way but still.

Hope Krafty Bob makes a trip to FLA prior to the game. That is the secret sauce for beating the Chefs...

Hope Krafty Bob makes a trip to FLA prior to the game. That is the secret sauce for beating the Chefs...
Haven't you heard....
Booster Seat Bob has filled Kraft Force One with 75 "healthcare" workers and asked them to wear their warm weather nurses outfits when in his presence.

Kraft is probably watching the game at Mar Largo.

I want Brady to win #7 and I do NOT want the Queefs to repeat.

Heh. I’m ashamed to admit that I got a rub and tug when I was in Thailand in my early 20’s. I actually didn’t mind the gloves since they lube it up anyway. My mediocre-at-best Irish meat also looked bigger in her little hands, which pleased me as well. All in all, 10/10 massage experience. Would recommend.
The only massage I’ve ever had in my life was in Thailand and it was an all round horrible experience. Firstly I was with my wife so there wasn’t even the thought of getting the rub and tug!
The parlour owner put us both together in a room with 2 beds and said he’d be right back just needed to go and find two masseuse’.....

In walked this dainty wee doll about 15 mins later and starts working away on the wife. Then a couple minutes later a young gentleman walks in (I’m not homophobic but he was clearly that way inclined and shamefully it made me uncomfortable). Being taken unawares by this chastening experience when he asked if I wanted oil I said no thinking that was the better answer - not wanting oiled up by another bloke.....it basically meant I had a 30 minute Chinese burn all over the top half of my body! At one point whilst I was lying face down he climbed on and straddled me to work on the back of my neck (not in a sexual way like....but still) I’m a pretty shy person that hates making a scene but pretty often I think to myself why didn’t I just end it after 5 mins, walk out and wait for the Mrs!
I came out of the place ridiculously tense when I had walked in pretty relaxed and didn’t even need the massage!

Chiefs fans are the absolute worst. Anyone here been to arrowhead stadium for a game? They are almost as worse as eagles fans. Plus the chiefs have that scumbag child beater Hill who no one can stop on defense

So the Chiefs fans are the ABSOLUTE worst......almost as bad as eagles??

it's not like the buccaneers don't have their share of jerks

and it's not like the pats didn't run with the corey dillons of the world.

I think it's more about people trying to deflect from the fact that they're still hanging on in Brady's underwear

and I am rooting for Bob Kraft to stop doing stupid things which cost the Patriots further draft picks...

Heh. I’m ashamed to admit that I got a rub and tug when I was in Thailand in my early 20’s. I actually didn’t mind the gloves since they lube it up anyway. My mediocre-at-best Irish meat also looked bigger in her little hands, which pleased me as well. All in all, 10/10 massage experience. Would recommend.
Anyone here remember George's infamous Thailand Mimi & Fifi accidental emails on the Patriots Mailing List in the 90s?

It’s surreal that a year ago, Brady threw that weak, surrender ball pick 6 as the Titans celebrated and his career appeared over.
Definitely a F-this moment for him.

Zo and Bertrand were talking about how stupid the Patriots "fans" who root against Brady are. They are right. They guy gave us two decades of unparalleled excellence and you want to be some Patriots hardo and root against him?

The only massage I’ve ever had in my life was in Thailand and it was an all round horrible experience. Firstly I was with my wife so there wasn’t even the thought of getting the rub and tug!
The parlour owner put us both together in a room with 2 beds and said he’d be right back just needed to go and find two masseuse’.....

In walked this dainty wee doll about 15 mins later and starts working away on the wife. Then a couple minutes later a young gentleman walks in (I’m not homophobic but he was clearly that way inclined and shamefully it made me uncomfortable). Being taken unawares by this chastening experience when he asked if I wanted oil I said no thinking that was the better answer - not wanting oiled up by another bloke.....it basically meant I had a 30 minute Chinese burn all over the top half of my body! At one point whilst I was lying face down he climbed on and straddled me to work on the back of my neck (not in a sexual way like....but still) I’m a pretty shy person that hates making a scene but pretty often I think to myself why didn’t I just end it after 5 mins, walk out and wait for the Mrs!
I came out of the place ridiculously tense when I had walked in pretty relaxed and didn’t even need the massage!
You should've just asked for the two masseuse to switch customers. Don't think your wife would've mind but who knows.

This makes no sense IC. So you're Ok with the Chiefs going back-to-back since the Patriots? McGinest doesn't want to see them repeat and neither should any Patriot fan. If it was the Steelers vs. Bucs in the SB, would you be rooting for the Steelers to win #7?

Why wouldn't he? This feels like the opposite of whatever news is.
Let me tell you something: A lot of people in the same situation would be - very quietly - rooting against their former player. In this case especially where Brady's success reflects negatively on the franchise that let him walk.

Let me tell you something else: I would bet good money that deep down Belichick is rooting against him.

Did the guy have strong hands? Asking for a friend.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back