PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Parker there are no words for this disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love The Drake

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Watch "Skip and Shannon Undisputed Today 7/7/2017 - Rob Parker joins about Tom Brady's book?" on YouTube

At least Skip tried to talk some sense there. The chump doesn't deserve our attention. At least they are giving the book some free publicity.

I didn't' know who that guy was, so just looked him up. He's a washed up journalist looking for clicks. Not even an ex player.

They basically let an idiotic internet troll on a major media outlet.

Last edited:
Speaking of trolling, I was SO close to following #billsmafia so I could troll. However, the inherent goodness in my heart stopped me.

They ran Parker out of Detroit..He used to show up on some talking head program on ESPN too.
He apparently thrives on negative crap. He's an idiot.

Dude is an obvious troll and keeps using Brady's fame and publicity to get more clicks/views by saying outlandish ****

The best thing we can do is ignore them so that they stop profiting from our angry reactions

The guy is a clown and often has a **** eating grin on his face when saying his ridiculous nonsense because he knows it's ridiculous... but people like him are shameless

Brady makes some people crazy. Like this loser and TSuggs. There is just something about Brady that goes up and down and sideways that they themselves cannot even explain. When this loser called Brady the LOAT (luckiest of all time) that's when he became 100% transparent in his unabashed hatred of the GOAT.

They cannot accept what they are witnessing so they try to destroy it with their incredibly lame hot takes!

I just emailed Fox Sports and asked them to get him off the air. Reminded them that he's a race bating agenda driven hack that's been fired from every media job he's had.

Don't mean to give him attention I wonder what Brady thinks if he sees this.

I am confident Brady believes what he says and honestly wants to help people. Whether what is in that book will be more helpful than some other books is debatable but there is no malice behind it. Also while a high priced book from what I understand of what it would ask you to do (which are not cheap changes) the price of the book is a non issue.

For people like me that need to live within reasonable means just eat lots of fruits, veggies, lean protein when possible. Easy on the grain and dairy when possible. If it is processed food even if supposedly healthy natural is probably better but I don't believe all processed food is automatically bad either.

My 5 rules for staying health and longevity are as follows.

#1 Eat healthy as stated above as much as possible

#2 Eat less than you need to. Lots of longevity research indicates less calories is better. Not crazy but if they say you should have 2500 a day for instance try to average 2000 and see how you feel. Frankly research suggest you should eat even less than that.

#3 Fast on occasion but no more than 7 days IMO. If for any reason it starts to feel weird stop (look more into fasting and health benefits for occasional short term ones). Also ties into #2 but a bit different. Talk to your doctor before you do it if you have health issues or concerns. Do your own research as well.

#4 Work out but not too hard. 2-3 hours of cardio a week is all you need. strength building using your own body weight (maybe a bit more) is all you need. I have read studies when people who push themselves too hard (run marathons or weight lift big or play pro sports) die earlier than average. I think there is logic to staying in shape but not asking your body to do unnatural things. You might be wearing it out more than helping it if you push it too hard.

#5 Use common sense and reason. Don't smoke, drink rarely, stay away from drugs (even over the counter unless you really need it). Also when it comes to prescription drugs I would say you should listen to doctors but generally get as many unnatural things out of your body as possible. If you don't need it don't take it. Weed if used should be rare as filling your lungs with smoke probably isn't a good thing I would assume so i don't do it really. Keep open to other new research but don't try to jump on every trend diet or health kick.

I am confident Brady believes what he says and honestly wants to help people. Whether what is in that book will be more helpful than some other books is debatable but there is no malice behind it. Also while a high priced book from what I understand of what it would ask you to do (which are not cheap changes) the price of the book is a non issue.

For people like me that need to live within reasonable means just eat lots of fruits, veggies, lean protein when possible. Easy on the grain and dairy when possible. If it is processed food even if supposedly healthy natural is probably better but I don't believe all processed food is automatically bad either.

My 5 rules for staying health and longevity are as follows.

#1 Eat healthy as stated above as much as possible

#2 Eat less than you need to. Lots of longevity research indicates less calories is better. Not crazy but if they say you should have 2500 a day for instance try to average 2000 and see how you feel. Frankly research suggest you should eat even less than that.

#3 Fast on occasion but no more than 7 days IMO. If for any reason it starts to feel weird stop (look more into fasting and health benefits for occasional short term ones). Also ties into #2 but a bit different. Talk to your doctor before you do it if you have health issues or concerns. Do your own research as well.

#4 Work out but not too hard. 2-3 hours of cardio a week is all you need. strength building using your own body weight (maybe a bit more) is all you need. I have read studies when people who push themselves too hard (run marathons or weight lift big or play pro sports) die earlier than average. I think there is logic to staying in shape but not asking your body to do unnatural things. You might be wearing it out more than helping it if you push it too hard.

#5 Use common sense and reason. Don't smoke, drink rarely, stay away from drugs (even over the counter unless you really need it). Also when it comes to prescription drugs I would say you should listen to doctors but generally get as many unnatural things out of your body as possible. If you don't need it don't take it. Weed if used should be rare as filling your lungs with smoke probably isn't a good thing I would assume so i don't do it really. Keep open to other new research but don't try to jump on every trend diet or health kick.
The Rza is wise.
Thank you that's actually pretty reasonable.

Brady makes some people crazy. Like this loser and TSuggs. There is just something about Brady that goes up and down and sideways that they themselves cannot even explain. When this loser called Brady the LOAT (luckiest of all time) that's when he became 100% transparent in his unabashed hatred of the GOAT.
Brady = Ratings. If you sit there and say Flacco isn't that good or Wilson isn't that good or Eli isn't that good, no one cares. But if you say Brady isn't that good or he will fall off a cliff or whatever, people get all riled up. They post links to your video to talk about what an idiot you are.

The sad reality is that in today's sports media, idiocy is rewarded. It is far, far better to have people talking about what an idiot you are than simply not talking about you at all.

Threads like this reward the behavior by giving the trolls exactly what they want.

Brady = Ratings. If you sit there and say Flacco isn't that good or Wilson isn't that good or Eli isn't that good, no one cares. But if you say Brady isn't that good or he will fall off a cliff or whatever, people get all riled up. They post links to your video to talk about what an idiot you are.

The sad reality is that in today's sports media, idiocy is rewarded. It is far, far better to have people talking about what an idiot you are than simply not talking about you at all.

Threads like this reward the behavior by giving the trolls exactly what they want.

100% agree. Brady and The Patriots are the most polarizing topics in sports. These mediots know that they'll instantly get a huge boost in clicks just by saying something negative about TB. Unfortunately there are some out there who are now making an easy living just by doing this

He makes a really great point.

If you say something to goad people into sharing a link to what you are saying, they will probably do it.

I mean, that's what he's probably really saying I didn't watch the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes