PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Ninkovich rated a 90 out of 99 on Madden video game

Status
Not open for further replies.

jah

Degeneracy Expert
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I like to keep up with Madden roster updates as just another way to see if the media loves or hates the Pats at any given time, and this week, something caught my eye:

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update #7 Details | pastapadre.com

Rob Ninkovich is rated 90 (out of a possible 99), while Chandler Jones is just a 79. To put things into perspective, Aaron Hernandez is in the high 80s.

A guy gets paid to watch games and update a roster for a game thousands of people play and he can't tell how dominant Jones is and how ineffective (save for the last game) Ninkovich has been since he switched to DE?

I like to keep up with Madden roster updates as just another way to see if the media loves or hates the Pats at any given time, and this week, something caught my eye:

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update #7 Details | pastapadre.com

Rob Ninkovich is rated 90 (out of a possible 99), while Chandler Jones is just a 79. To put things into perspective, Aaron Hernandez is in the high 80s.

A guy gets paid to watch games and update a roster for a game thousands of people play and he can't tell how dominant Jones is and how ineffective (save for the last game) Ninkovich has been since he switched to DE?

Yeah, some of these ratings have been more than off the past few years.

I am shocked that Ninkovich has a "90" rating. That should make him happy!

I haven't checked the update yet but wow 90 on Ninko that's just wrong.

The Ninkovich rating is wacky, but I think the weekly ratings have been good this year.

Ridley has gone from a 76 to a 82 over the course of the season. Chandler Jones 74 to 79, JJ Watt 88 to 94, AJ Green 87 to 92, etc. They also have tanked Sanchez to a 78 and Shonn Greene to a 77.

that Ninko rating is horrible lol....i dont even think it should b in the 80's

Jones as a rookie was a good start at 74...hes moved up 5 so far, one pt per week is impressive

Ninkovich was originally an LB. When the Pats moved to a 4-3, they moved Ninkovich to DE without changing his ratings. Every LB is way better at DE than they are at LB.

Ninkovich was originally an LB. When the Pats moved to a 4-3, they moved Ninkovich to DE without changing his ratings. Every LB is way better at DE than they are at LB.

This, they simply changed his position, which for whatever reason, gives a 5-15pt boost switching to DE from LB.

They need to recalculate his stats, because as a LB he's around a 78 or so in madden 12 I think.

that Ninko rating is horrible lol....i dont even think it should b in the 80's

Jones as a rookie was a good start at 74...hes moved up 5 so far, one pt per week is impressive

Yeah, I really don't have a problem with C.Jones having a rating of almost 80 only 5 games into his rookie season.

Actually, that could be viewed as quite impressive and very realistic, to be honest.

Yeah, DEs get a huge benefit to their OVR from speed and awareness, and even mediocre OLBs have much higher speed and AWR on average.

Just a thought, it's a game!

They always keep rookies low like that since if you are playing franchise mode you can see them progress weekly/yearly and they are always beast by like year 3.

Ninko seems to be more of a bug then intended due to the position switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes